Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Maintenance 5/31 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 5/31 @ 4 AM EDT

    Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 31st of May at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.


    Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

    Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

    Patch Note:
    1. Fixed a bug which caused pick up issues with certain Gift Piles in Cloud City.
    2. Fixed an issue which caused sub-Eudaemon to sometimes die instantly at battle start.

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 05-30-2018, 09:28 PM.

  • #2

    Patch Note:
    1. Fixed a bug which caused pick up issues with certain Gift Piles in Cloud City.
    Hmm, is that the one by Time Portal that triggers the NPC half the time? Or is it the one by the Bounty Target board that when you click on it you are sent off halfway behind the board and have to fight to get back to collect it? While they are at it, can they PLEASE remove the hidden hot spot that runs you to the Marriage NPC?!?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post

      Hmm, is that the one by Time Portal that triggers the NPC half the time? Or is it the one by the Bounty Target board that when you click on it you are sent off halfway behind the board and have to fight to get back to collect it? While they are at it, can they PLEASE remove the hidden hot spot that runs you to the Marriage NPC?!?
      now ur asking the impossible to remove the hidden hotspots that goto the marriage npc

      its 9.07 a.m in my euro server we had no maintenance warning yet and its passed the maintenance time lol

      9.08 we get a 2 min warning now what ever happened to the message server will shut down in 30 mins with a countdown till the last 5 mins etc are devs gone lazy or something
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-31-2018, 03:10 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        r2 is the best. I like Wartune so much that I cannot leave because its like a family. love it or hate it at the end of the day you always come back to your family. So, having said that I do hope they up my luck ante on exchanges so that I finally get something I want.

        Comment


        • #5
          1. Fixed a bug which caused pick up issues with certain Gift Piles in Cloud City.
          am wondering whay they waited till last day of war remains to fix this isues whay not before and what is now going to be insted of 40 piles its gona be 20?

          2. Fixed an issue which caused sub-Eudaemon to sometimes die instantly at battle start.
          Well was aboaut time to fix this having eudamon with 5 stars maxed and with al his normal statistics maxed and he dies in a sec well gona see if its realy gona be fixed or not after maintence

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R230781542 View Post
            r2 is the best. I like Wartune so much that I cannot leave because its like a family. love it or hate it at the end of the day you always come back to your family. So, having said that I do hope they up my luck ante on exchanges so that I finally get something I want.
            you will change your mind realy fast wehn you see what R2 will do wehn you are longer time in game
            game is good but they dont care too much of bugs and main isues wehn they need to be fixed

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R2_May View Post
              Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 31st of May at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.


              Patch Note:
              1. Fixed a bug which caused pick up issues with certain Gift Piles in Cloud City.
              Dont fix whats not broken!!! After Mt just 19 piles, because they removed the pile at time portal and didnt place it somewhere else

              Comment


              • #8
                So they basically took out that gift pile instead of placing a little further from the npc... genius.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Luussje View Post

                  Dont fix whats not broken!!! After Mt just 19 piles, because they removed the pile at time portal and didnt place it somewhere else
                  There are still 20 piles, they moved the one by the time portal guy to above the hall of heroes guy. But the the pile is bugged, when you click on it to collect, it brings you back down to the time portal guy, where it was and collects there. Something simple like this and they can't even do right.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R230781542 View Post
                    r2 is the best. I like Wartune so much that I cannot leave because its like a family. love it or hate it at the end of the day you always come back to your family. So, having said that I do hope they up my luck ante on exchanges so that I finally get something I want.
                    I want what he/she's been having as I haven't gotten high or drunk enough to consider the latest being the "best" lol.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Solitare View Post
                      So they basically took out that gift pile instead of placing a little further from the npc... genius.
                      its placed way behind Hall or Heroes/Dinah in the sky. but if u click it it makes you walk to the old place and starts collecting

                      totaly needed 3 hours maintenance for that messup
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-31-2018, 05:46 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's easier to skip the newly placed gift pile and just collect 2 on an extra circuit than running back and forth that distance. BRAVO!!! Another idiotic move by the programmers that prove they all need to be fired.
                        Knight - 8.5 mil BR
                        100% FREE player

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          where are the gift piles? they are not shown in cloud city

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nevermemos2 View Post
                            where are the gift piles? they are not shown in cloud city
                            +1 to this post

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X