Wartune Maintenance 6/14 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 6/14 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of June at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT+1, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue where mount attributes may decrease after reaching level cap through mount training.
    2. Fixed the cross-server network issues that prevented players from participating in the Eudaemon Domain, Time Vortex and Sky Trail - Possession feature.
    3. Fixed the issue where some Gift Piles appeared at abnormal positions within Cloud City.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-14-2018, 04:55 AM.

wrong AGAIN. I thought someone was going to get the announcement sorted ............ it's NOWHERE NEAR 9am GMT and server is gone
    If you mean 9am SERVER TIME then either say that, or amend above to 8am GMT !

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
      wrong AGAIN. I thought someone was going to get the announcement sorted ............ it's NOWHERE NEAR 9am GMT and server is gone

I'm on Europe server and MT and patch always happens somewhere between 9:00-9:30 server time... today was 9:20 server time when they said server close in 5min.

Patch Note:
      1. Fixed the issue where mount attributes may decrease after reaching level cap through mount training. -> nowhere near but nice for the big players/spenders if it gets fixed
      2. Fixed the cross-server network issues that prevented players from participating in the Eudaemon Domain, Time Vortex and Sky Trail - Possession feature. -> noone I know encountered this, so probably after MT everyone will encounter this, cause they always do it wrong
      3. Fixed the issue where some Gift Piles appeared at abnormal positions within Cloud City. -> oh hopefully next to the time portal npc, or on the stairs to the wedding thing like suggested in another post

Comment

Every week you whine about this and every week they ignore your whine and just plod along doing their own thing. As has been mentioned to your previous whines about this..... you should know by now what time maintenance actually is for your server, so just go by that. FYI - none of the aboce times are "server time". Maintenance will be at 8 am GMT... this is a typo on their part (something also previously mentioned to you when you have previously whined) ... If you actually looked you would see and know that this is a typo or error by them because the announcement states (every week) "09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8"... now I am no mathematician but even I know that 8 hours past 9 am GMT is NOT 4pm GMT... thus proving they just made a typo - which for convenience they copy and paste every week for the maintenance announcement and thus continuing the typo over time......
        So, I will ask you once again to just ignore their GMT time and go by the GMT+8 time and convert to your time.... or just accept that maintenance is usually at the same time on the same day. Maybe then you wont try to go online to play in the hope they have finally fixed their copied and pasted error from months ago.

Comment

its using the game server time that shows inside the game

every week its

same time

same day

unless its emergency maintenance or when devs are on hols

Comment

Yes, always late and takes way to much time to do anymore
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Every week you whine about this and every week they ignore your whine and just plod along doing their own thing. As has been mentioned to your previous whines about this..... you should know by now what time maintenance actually is for your server, so just go by that. FYI - none of the aboce times are "server time". Maintenance will be at 8 am GMT... this is a typo on their part (something also previously mentioned to you when you have previously whined) ... If you actually looked you would see and know that this is a typo or error by them because the announcement states (every week) "09:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT+8"... now I am no mathematician but even I know that 8 hours past 9 am GMT is NOT 4pm GMT... thus proving they just made a typo - which for convenience they copy and paste every week for the maintenance announcement and thus continuing the typo over time......
              So, I will ask you once again to just ignore their GMT time and go by the GMT+8 time and convert to your time.... or just accept that maintenance is usually at the same time on the same day. Maybe then you wont try to go online to play in the hope they have finally fixed their copied and pasted error from months ago.
              I KNOW what time it goes down every week, but that's NOT the point.

I'm not whining, I'm pointing out a basic error which is SO simple to correct, but they just can't be bothered. It's that sort of lazy attitude that has all but ruined this game.
              When those working on the game can't even get the basics right, what chance have they of doing anything else right ?

Every week I get people "whining" at me and telling me it goes down the same time every week. For the last time, I KNOW THIS ! ....... so please don't bother pointing it out again .

Comment

missed wb already and not to mention the precious time wasted on heavenly crianza - "2. Fixed the cross-server network issues that prevented players from participating in the Eudaemon Domain, Time Vortex and Sky Trail - Possession feature." anyone ever encountered this? What's with the sky trial possesion feature? I've yet to hear someone actually complain about it. are we playing the same game? wartune right? why the patches they "try" to fix every week are almost unheard of or even experienced by the players?

Comment

Oh, and one more thing....... it's NOT a typo...... it's laziness and lack of attention to detail, pure and simple.

Comment

Grrrrrrr i wonder when this ******* maintance will end? it has been over 3 hours already and maintance still continuing.

Comment

East Coast server here, I hope it ends before Athena War tonight, gives them over 12 and 1/2 hours to get the game back up, but with the current management in charge who really knows.
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

I KNOW what time it goes down every week, but that's NOT the point.

I'm not whining, I'm pointing out a basic error which is SO simple to correct, but they just can't be bothered. It's that sort of lazy attitude that has all but ruined this game.
                        When those working on the game can't even get the basics right, what chance have they of doing anything else right ?

Every week I get people "whining" at me and telling me it goes down the same time every week. For the last time, I KNOW THIS ! ....... so please don't bother pointing it out again .
                        Well EVERY week I get you telling us that they got the time wrong AGAIN.... I KNOW THIS!!! WE ALL KNOW THIS!!!........ so please dont bother pointing it out again!

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
                          Grrrrrrr i wonder when this ******* maintance will end? it has been over 3 hours already and maintance still continuing.
                          Takes a long time to move a pile of gifts lol

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Well EVERY week I get you telling us that they got the time wrong AGAIN.... I KNOW THIS!!! WE ALL KNOW THIS!!!........ so please dont bother pointing it out again!
                            If it winds you up so much, just block my posts

Comment

If it winds you up so much, just block my posts
                              How about you just take your own advice and dont bother pointing it out again?
                              I'd much rather they spent time fixing actual game problems than wasting time dealing with a simple post error, especially as we all know what time maintenance is.

Comment

Working...
                              X