Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 6/14 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 30 server time and no server

Comment

Wartune is dead!
      Thanks God!

Comment

can anyone share some good fap materials? im bored out my mind here

Comment

I'm just blocking this game because it's a shame every weekend to keep this ****.
          shame on you

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

How about you just take your own advice and dont bother pointing it out again?
            I'd much rather they spent time fixing actual game problems than wasting time dealing with a simple post error, especially as we all know what time maintenance is.
            They don't fix actual game problems though, do they ? .... Unless , of course it's something that makes them money. All they do is add more and more bells and whistles.

How much time do you think it would take to correct this 'simple post error' ?

Furthermore,,what gives you the right to tell me what to do ?...............so how about you stop doing that ?
            I'm quite within my rights to keep pointing out an error, and as I said before, if it bothers you so much ( which it clearly does ) just ignore my posts......... again , it's not rocket science.

Comment

Maybe , maintenance team are busy preparing to see opening ceremony of World Cup in Rusia so they let this maint in auto mode .

Comment

Originally posted by Nisavic Mileta View Post
                I'm just blocking this game because it's a shame every weekend to keep this ****.
                shame on you
                +rep bro I ******* hate this long wartune's maintance. ITS NOT FAIR SINCE I WAKE UP 1 AM AT SERVER TIME I WASNT BE ABLE TO SEE NEW EVENTS

Comment

There is life beyond Wartune!
                  Enjoy it !

Comment

Originally posted by petervie View Post
                    There is life beyond Wartune!
                    Enjoy it !
                    Hows about if my life linked to wartune?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_May View Post
                      Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of June at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT+1, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Patch Note:
                      1. Fixed the issue where mount attributes may decrease after reaching level cap through mount training. WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN NEXT MILLENIA
                      2. Fixed the cross-server network issues that prevented players from participating in the Eudaemon Domain, Time Vortex and Sky Trail - Possession feature. Doh who ever heard about this prob some balleneer who got bored
                      3. Fixed the issue where some Gift Piles appeared at abnormal positions within Cloud City., U idiots fix what u made

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
                      What use is there for gifts from you, THAT NO ONE WANTS, when you do your maint, also stop mess up things everytime you try fix an issue that donĀ“t exists

Comment

nice going there.. this is why we said do these on a wednesday as you are 5 minutes from going into oceanics athena war yet again
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post

They don't fix actual game problems though, do they ? .... Unless , of course it's something that makes them money. All they do is add more and more bells and whistles.

How much time do you think it would take to correct this 'simple post error' ?

Furthermore,,what gives you the right to tell me what to do ?...............so how about you stop doing that ?
                          I'm quite within my rights to keep pointing out an error, and as I said before, if it bothers you so much ( which it clearly does ) just ignore my posts......... again , it's not rocket science.
                          I would imagine it would be very simple.... so instead of whining and complaining about the problem be part of the solution and become a forum moderator

Ummm you can not tell someone to "stop doing that" (i.e. telling you what do to) when you do exactly the same.... and I would add were the first to try and tell me what to do.... "For the last time, I KNOW THIS ! ....... so please don't bother pointing it out again ." AND then telling me "just block my posts".
                          Can you say hypocrite?

So, again I suggest you take the advice you are telling others to follow and ...
                          a) "don't bother pointing it out again"
                          and
                          b) "just block my posts" if I bother you so much.

Comment

OMFG, still maintance continuing this is not fair

Comment

already time for athena server not up yet ~_~

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
                                Hows about if my life linked to wartune?
                                Then you missed your life

Comment

Working...
                                X