X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they dont even fix time vortex/rift they just laught at us

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
      East Coast server here, I hope it ends before Athena War tonight, gives them over 12 and 1/2 hours to get the game back up, but with the current management in charge who really knows.
      It never affects the East Coast servers only Oceanic that misses out of events and looks like tonight we will definitely miss out on athena wars
      angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Any news on how long this will take?

Comment

Even proficient city end maintance so plz end this ******* **** maintance

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

I would imagine it would be very simple.... so instead of whining and complaining about the problem be part of the solution and become a forum moderator

Ummm you can not tell someone to "stop doing that" (i.e. telling you what do to) when you do exactly the same.... and I would add were the first to try and tell me what to do.... "For the last time, I KNOW THIS ! ....... so please don't bother pointing it out again ." AND then telling me "just block my posts".
            Can you say hypocrite?

So, again I suggest you take the advice you are telling others to follow and ...
            a) "don't bother pointing it out again"
            and
            b) "just block my posts" if I bother you so much.
            Wasn't telling you what to do, those were merely suggestions for you.
            Since we are now making suggestions, I suggest we ignore each other from now on........... that seems the best way forward.
            So, if it's the same next week, and I point it out again, I suggest everybody except those who can do something about it, just skips past my post.

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post

I KNOW what time it goes down every week, but that's NOT the point.

I'm not whining, I'm pointing out a basic error which is SO simple to correct, but they just can't be bothered. It's that sort of lazy attitude that has all but ruined this game.
              When those working on the game can't even get the basics right, what chance have they of doing anything else right ?

Every week I get people "whining" at me and telling me it goes down the same time every week. For the last time, I KNOW THIS ! ....... so please don't bother pointing it out again .
              omg omg just blame everything on r2, like u say they cant do anything right but still a moron like u loves to play this game, so stop the insults and begin to see that without this game u would be sitting and picking your nose

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with the people doing the maintenance may they be okay and have the strength and ability to get the job doe
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post

Wasn't telling you what to do, those were merely suggestions for you.
                  Since we are now making suggestions, I suggest we ignore each other from now on........... that seems the best way forward.
                  So, if it's the same next week, and I point it out again, I suggest everybody except those who can do something about it, just skips past my post.
                  I wasnt telling you what to do... they were merely suggestions for you... fun isnt when someone keeps throwing your own words back at you lol
                  Nope, if you mention it again next week I WILL say something and so, I am sure will others, so just skip past my post.

Edit to add... funny how "stop doing that" is a suggestion and not telling someone what to do... lol

Comment

Omg the servers are up, ty lord
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

my bad looks like r2 servers are up , but not gamerocks
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

The good thing about these inept people is that they give an exceptional reward of 50 mahra that they use to get 50 golds very good compensations

Comment

at least your servers are up gamerocks are still down for maintenance
                          Live long and prosper.

Comment

s155 R2 still down

Comment

Originally posted by sher260661 View Post

omg omg just blame everything on r2, like u say they cant do anything right but still a moron like u loves to play this game, so stop the insults and begin to see that without this game u would be sitting and picking your nose
                              Insults ? what insults ? Only insult I can see is you calling me a moron.
                              Once you start the name calling, you lose any credibility.

Comment

S4 still down

Comment

Working...
                                X