Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 6/14 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamerocks servers are up
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

I wasnt telling you what to do... they were merely suggestions for you... fun isnt when someone keeps throwing your own words back at you lol
      Nope, if you mention it again next week I WILL say something and so, I am sure will others, so just skip past my post.

Edit to add... funny how "stop doing that" is a suggestion and not telling someone what to do... lol
      Where did I TELL you to "stop doing that" ? I said ....."so how about you stop doing that ?" ...... a suggestion ,similar to your earlier one.

Doh ! ....supposed to be ignoring you, grrrrrrrr

Comment

still down

Comment

hope they add on time for cadenza and hot events - since we losing so much time

guess they broke something important - like the backup info for all players
          Last edited by daft48eddiex; 06-14-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

514 still down - almost 6 hours

Comment

r2_440_dragonwind still down...!

Comment

After each maintance .. some ghost palyer appear in our server...west coast sv1 .. no more merge in 2 years..they add ghost players.. from dead servers... Hi from ?Ezio?

Comment

Hopefully the extra downtime on West is to fix the new bugs that popped in yesterday, since the fixes wouldn't have been in the maintenance patch.

EricIsKing I didn't get to forward the time zone issue in the announcement, my apologies. I added a +1 for today as a reminder for me for next week. R2 isn't a developer for the game, so rest assured that a post typo is not a reflection of anything in the game.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

our frend did a poll with blitz in Time Portal.. more then 85% was agree with blitz .. please add this functions in Time Portal.. !!!!!!!
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-14-2018, 09:24 AM. Reason: removed name

Comment

still down !

Comment

s4 still down

Comment

any idea west is still sown and rest up and running

Comment

don't know but its just started loading - looks like a new logo from 7 road was the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
                              3. Fixed the issue where some Gift Piles appeared at abnormal positions within Cloud City. -> oh hopefully next to the time portal npc, or on the stairs to the wedding thing like suggested in another post

Well at least there fix the Gift Pile going back to regular spot.
                              Look more easy to grab it, and not behind the NPC its front of his feet. lol
                              (better than going all the way to bridge to following down where it suppose to be - long walk/fly)

Screenshot from before & after:
                              1. where there move to the Bridge like out of city in cloud-city.
                              (that wasn't good once grab it, move you back to the same spot where it was and have to re-collect again while time goes by using Blessing Potion)
                              2. Now there move back to regular spot where it suppose to once was but move the piles front instead of behind. (thats good improvement)
                              Attached Files
                              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                              Character: Mage
                              Class: Knighthood
                              level: 80
                              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I guess this week's postings within this thread has given me some kind of chuckle. For that, I thank you all on it.

Now, it's time to bring down some reality for everyone to remember:
                                • Maintenance will never be short! In the past, it was posted that maint will take about 1-2 hours, but after a lot of people posted their feedback, the offline times have been adjusted for 3-5 as average. I had read posts in the past where maint took a grand of 8 hours or even past 12 hours on something they mucked up on.
                                • The times for maint will be at one time, regardless of physical time zone you're in! They translated those times into times of the server region hosted, not of your time. I saw a post from a weenie that wanted everyone to learn BST. Sorry to the folks in that zone, but it's a hell to the no from this gent. I am fine with my time thank you (and the next bullet will tell you why).
                                • Maintenance will happen on the same day at the same time (or closer thereof)! Play the game a few weeks to know what time it comes for your region, and remember it. If it comes during the time you sleep, well give your computer a rest until the morning.
                                • Always know that Euro/Ocenanic are going to be mucked out of events! There were suggestions in the past that asked to move the maint from the events; and now that we got daily in the mix, those two servers are basically ****** no matter how we look at it.
                                • Compensation from maintenance is always ********! Remember that since the devs can't come up with something to calm the players, let alone those that would miss such events, due to their maintenance and ignorance.
                                • Remember, there is a Carl on the team! Something that wasn't broken before will always break after the maint. They had one job to do, you know.
                                • Rembember, not everything will be posted in black and white! If we get announcements of what's being fixed, nerfed, or going to break, it might help us to brace for impact much better than trying to figure out what was being done.
                                • And finally, remember that the devs love the flashy thingy! Because pissing off many players with such ******** is none of their concern.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X