Wartune Maintenance 6/21 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 6/21 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 21st of June at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Thank heavens ....... we wont have to read that whiny winger commenting about how you got the time wrong LOL...
    3 to 5 hours? What is being done that requires such a long time?

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post
      Thank heavens ....... we wont have to read that whiny winger commenting about how you got the time wrong LOL...
      3 to 5 hours? What is being done that requires such a long time?
      You didn't have to read those comments ........... they were not meant for you anyway.

Did anybody ever tell you that resorting to name calling whilst discussing, debating anything means you lose all credibility.

Comment

what are we fixing exactly or is it just a coffee and show and tell day ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          what are we fixing exactly or is it just a coffee and show and tell day ?
          u forgot the lagg adding
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

u forgot the lagg adding
            oh yeah I'm so gratefull for the new lag makes the game work so perfectly and wonderfill (not lol)

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post

You didn't have to read those comments ........... they were not meant for you anyway.

Did anybody ever tell you that resorting to name calling whilst discussing, debating anything means you lose all credibility.
              Did anybody tell you that you lose all credibility when you continually say you are a) going to block someone and b) are not going to read someone posts any more but then continue to not only read that persons posts but also answer them.....

FYI... my post wasnt meant for you anyway and nobody made you read them.
              Last edited by R263360269; 06-21-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Xharry005x Oh, you know the usual: replacing a few dead hamsters with live ones to keep the servers running.
                R263360269 and EricIsKing You two are what makes reading these forums fun; can't wait for the next rivalry next week.
                Katjuza Lag? What lag? I don't see any "stankin'" lag, lol. The real battle is getting the developers to test at the internet level (not at their local network) to really see the problem; and possibly donating a few "seeing eye dogs" to help along the way since they are too "blind" to see the videos we've all sent for such. Ho-hum.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  Xharry005x Oh, you know the usual: replacing a few dead hamsters with live ones to keep the servers running.
                  R263360269 and EricIsKing You two are what makes reading these forums fun; can't wait for the next rivalry next week.
                  Katjuza Lag? What lag? I don't see any "stankin'" lag, lol. The real battle is getting the developers to test at the internet level (not at their local network) to really see the problem; and possibly donating a few "seeing eye dogs" to help along the way since they are too "blind" to see the videos we've all sent for such. Ho-hum.
                  U absolutely right.. there is no lag in this game not att all..expecially not on PVP group where u connected whit others.. like on crosserver arena.. no no lag no.. I just like to dance there .. hipdance, stay still and look stupid while getting killed.. that is so fun.
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                  X