Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously R2 screwed up again and now are too embarrassed to admit it.

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't available today and seems no one else was either. I will forward the failure to launch.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

ok.... 7:12 pm on July 12, 2018 in Ohio, USA and no new server.... what gives?

Comment

Originally posted by StormRising View Post
          ok.... 7:12 pm on July 12, 2018 in Ohio, USA and no new server.... what gives?
          Time of day is the problem. Early morning shift change. It'll be up as soon as someone from the office gets in. Shouldn't be too much longer.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

So exactly when will we know something?

Comment

As soon as I hear something, I will post it. I will keep checking the homepage and will post if I see the server has come up before I've heard something.

So far, my report has not yet been acknowledged, but I do expect it to be within the next hour.

Comment

Still waiting......

Comment

Server has gone up at some point between my last reply and now.

Comment

It says that the server isn't ready. So when it's supposed to be working?

Comment

Originally posted by entalpia View Post
                      It says that the server isn't ready. So when it's supposed to be working?
                      Server was online at the time of my post above, and is online now. If you are having issues with the server, please provide a screenshot and your ID from the upper left corner at www.r2games.com

Comment

Working...
                      X