Wartune Maintenance 7/19 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 7/19 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of July at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which Dragonchant's Potency - Energy Flood generated no effect.
    2. Fixed the Devotion acquiring issue in Daily Devotion.
    3. Fixed the issue in which some players' battle ratings were incorrectly displayed in the Eudaemon Domain.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Ok. I didn't wanted to really report it, because first i tought its normaly, but Zodiac Temple suposed to reset 1 stage when that time is done, then why is reseting 2 stages? Fix it to reset 1 stage as it suposed to do, second time im droped, last week from stage 11 , end week on stage 9, now last night with 7h before reset on its stage i was at stage 10 with 1 fight to move at stage 11, now just openeed the game and im at the begining of stage 8? how is this 1 stage reset?
    Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 07-19-2018, 12:11 AM.
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
      Ok. I didn't wanted to really report it, because first i tought its normaly, but Zodiac Temple suposed to reset 1 stage when that time is done, then why is reseting 2 stages? Fix it to reset 1 stage as it suposed to do, second time im droped, last week from stage 11 , end week on stage 9, now last night with 7h before reset on its stage i was at stage 10 with 1 fight to move at stage 11, now just openeed the game and im at the begining of stage 8? how is this 1 stage reset?
      You lose one stage if you don't clear the stage within 14 hours. You also lose one stage every day at server reset. Are you losing stages outside of these two occurrences?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ehh. at reset lose another stage...didn't knew well ignore the post or delete comm if its posible. thx for reply, didn't knew it goes back 2 stages ...Thanks MemoryLane!

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
          Ehh. at reset lose another stage...didn't knew well ignore the post or delete comm if its posible. thx for reply, didn't knew it goes back 2 stages ...Thanks MemoryLane!
          If you hover the time at the top, it tells you in a very poorly worded manner. I'll leave your comment up in case anyone else didn't realize when the roll backs happen.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it also fully resets at sunday reset to monday all the way back to lvl 1 if u were tar even

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyweston77 View Post
              it also fully resets at sunday reset to monday all the way back to lvl 1 if u were tar even
              I know it full reset on sunday night when week ends' just didnt knew it reset twice per day, when the event timer ends and when server day reset also, if new it last night i would put alarm at reset time to not drop 2 stages lol because it was still 7 hour till event timer reset and just 3h till server reset, and i espected will be only one reset from event timer, not from server reset also, now im on it, i know, have to keep eye on it always if want to get to stage 12

Comment

theres an issue with eudeamon dephlic when he is on auto. he doesn't use the skill even though he selects it

Comment

yeah i was trying to get 250 devotion points yesterday and i got it went to claim for the devotion event and everything just reset and i couldnt claim also have you ever thought of making a seed that you can plant that gives bound baleans

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Savell View Post
                    yeah i was trying to get 250 devotion points yesterday and i got it went to claim for the devotion event and everything just reset and i couldnt claim also have you ever thought of making a seed that you can plant that gives bound baleans
                    There are seeds that gives bount balens, 20 BB per seed, the tree drops sometimes 2 seeds.

Comment

what about a rose seed or a rose garden for married ones?
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                        what about a rose seed or a rose garden for married ones?
                        that is an very very lovely awesome good wonderfull idea
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Patch Note:
                          1. Fixed the issue in which Dragonchant's Potency - Energy Flood generated no effect.

So was this issue affecting everyone that used this skill?

Comment

"3. Fixed the issue in which some players' battle ratings were incorrectly displayed in the Eudaemon Domain."

This does not appear to have been fixed.
                            FireAndIce
                            Mage +112m
                            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                            Ancients guild
                            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Savell View Post
                              Not only does the Tree of Ancients drop Bound Balen seeds they can be dropped in VIP wheel. Those are a rare drop but they are in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X