No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Selected US West Servers @ 7/23 07:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The games totally ****** notice most severs down are the ones that support staff are not playing on lol

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Okay, finally some actual information.

These game servers are migrating to a new physical server. There's a lot of data to be migrated, and that's not at all a quick process. Judging by the oceanic downtime from 3 weeks ago, we can absolutely expect anywhere from a bunch more hours to almost a full day.

You guys won't be getting normal compensation. Oceanic got a variety based on what events they were down for, so expect the same. Won't make up for all of the things missed, but it's something.
      Thank you for some actual information. It is still unbelievable that they only give 5 minutes warning. We really need a 30 minute warning. If you could please pass that on, I would appreciate it.
      Frozenshade
      R2Games
      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

they remove posts because cant stand the heat lol hey or is it aka jaime you know trinity lmao we who you are

Comment

Originally posted by juch2 View Post
          they remove posts because cant stand the heat
          Your charming comments are all very much visible, though I haven't a clue what you're talking about.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

when will all the servers be up, this is CRAZY, first you guys never posted any news about what the maintenance is about and now this?, DAMN how are we gonna get those devo that we already had.

Comment

been over 6 hours now and no telling whats gone on hope our charactors are safe how much longer will this take

Comment

on side note memory. as you got them to actually tell you something. mind wanna remind them on this one...the event clock still has 3 wb's on it...not to talk on other stuff
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight
                Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

over 8 hours and server still MT what happened
                  S461 Unearthly Grave
                  Lvl 65 Archer
                  88K BR

Comment

I dont see any use of complaining or scolding mods who are not informed or ill informed about the situation. Mods are not paid to do this and majority of them do this on their own free time or use their own personal time (which is better spent with family or loved ones TBH). Mods should not be the one's saying sorry IMHO.

R2 does not even listen to their own staff (i.e as mention by stormagaddon, who made the wise choice of leaving). So you can probably guess.. who's left behind? 0_o! ""cream" of the crop?

The publisher's job is to just collect the money you willingly spend on a flash game (flash which is goona be fazed out by 2020) that the majority of you complain about on a daily basis. Open new servers weekly to milk more money from unsuspecting players. When the game stops making profits, they will just shut it down or let it die a ""natural" death and everyone can just go to a corner and suck their thumb.

You should be asking yourselves why are you STILL PAYING and PLAYING but then still complaining when you already know what to expect.

Wish all of you every luck

NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Did this maintenance change our cross server group? I'm noticing different names and overall lower BRs showing, but I'm also not seeing any of the servers that are listed as having been down for maintenance reflecting on the rankings. In other words, not sure if rankings are messed up due to the downtime or if our cross server group changed.

Comment

great fix now i cant log in you always do this to us r2 no wonder you loss so many people from the game

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                          Did this maintenance change our cross server group? I'm noticing different names and overall lower BRs showing, but I'm also not seeing any of the servers that are listed as having been down for maintenance reflecting on the rankings. In other words, not sure if rankings are messed up due to the downtime or if our cross server group changed.
                          Cross server rankings should return to normal at reset.

Originally posted by colemanrebel View Post
                          great fix now i cant log in you always do this to us r2 no wonder you loss so many people from the game
                          You may want to locate a relevant thread or create your own thread and explain what your log in problem is, what server you are having problems logging into, and a screenshot of any errors you are receiving so that we can try to figure out why you can't log in.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Cross server rankings should return to normal at reset.

Thanks for the response =)

Comment

We have now had a reset, and the normal weekly Maintenance, and most cross server listings / rankings are still missing.
                              tonight is the first cross server contest since the "emergency" maintenance.
                              we will see what happens then!

On another maintenance issue, I attempted to send this ticket :
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              On Monday and Tuesday 7/23, 7/24 I purchased 300 "magic shells"
                              from the limited time offers panel under hot events for 15,000 unbound balens = $150.00.
                              They were to be exchanged in the lucky exchange event that was active through the end of
                              7/24 for ~ 14X polishing orbs (~ 7,000 orbs).
                              Because of your unannounced and unscheduled 6+ hour maintenance which started in the middle
                              of this day and ran past reset I was unable to make the exchange and am left with
                              300 purchased for cash items that can not be used as the exchange event expired
                              while the servers were down.
                              Please either :
                              1) reopen the exchange event at least for one day or,
                              2) make the exchange for me and replace the 300 magic shells with 7000 polishing orbs, or
                              3) refund my cash purchase of $150.00 = 15,000 unbound balens.
                              Thank You,
                              Mike Lukacs (ZardOZ on Wartune server S364)
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              As usual, there was no indication that the ticket went through and no response or acknowledgement.
                              If you know anything about this (obviously there will be hundreds of players similarly affected) please share it with us
                              or if you have the ability to actually get a support ticket to R2Games I would appreciate the boost.
                              The long continuing lack of any reliable means to start a support request is a DISGRACE.to R2!

Comment

Originally posted by FMK View Post
                                We have now had a reset, and the normal weekly Maintenance, and most cross server listings / rankings are still missing.
                                tonight is the first cross server contest since the "emergency" maintenance.
                                we will see what happens then!

On another maintenance issue, I attempted to send this ticket :
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                On Monday and Tuesday 7/23, 7/24 I purchased 300 "magic shells"
                                from the limited time offers panel under hot events for 15,000 unbound balens = $150.00.
                                They were to be exchanged in the lucky exchange event that was active through the end of
                                7/24 for ~ 14X polishing orbs (~ 7,000 orbs).
                                Because of your unannounced and unscheduled 6+ hour maintenance which started in the middle
                                of this day and ran past reset I was unable to make the exchange and am left with
                                300 purchased for cash items that can not be used as the exchange event expired
                                while the servers were down.
                                Please either :
                                1) reopen the exchange event at least for one day or,
                                2) make the exchange for me and replace the 300 magic shells with 7000 polishing orbs, or
                                3) refund my cash purchase of $150.00 = 15,000 unbound balens.
                                Thank You,
                                Mike Lukacs (ZardOZ on Wartune server S364)
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                As usual, there was no indication that the ticket went through and no response or acknowledgement.
                                If you know anything about this (obviously there will be hundreds of players similarly affected) please share it with us
                                or if you have the ability to actually get a support ticket to R2Games I would appreciate the boost.
                                The long continuing lack of any reliable means to start a support request is a DISGRACE.to R2!
                                We've reported that the rankings are not fixing themselves as we've been told they would.

I will ask about your ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X