Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Emergency Maintenance for Selected US West Servers @ 7/23 07:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frozenshade
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Okay, finally some actual information.

These game servers are migrating to a new physical server. There's a lot of data to be migrated, and that's not at all a quick process. Judging by the oceanic downtime from 3 weeks ago, we can absolutely expect anywhere from a bunch more hours to almost a full day.

You guys won't be getting normal compensation. Oceanic got a variety based on what events they were down for, so expect the same. Won't make up for all of the things missed, but it's something.
    Thank you for some actual information. It is still unbelievable that they only give 5 minutes warning. We really need a 30 minute warning. If you could please pass that on, I would appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• juch2
    replied
    The games totally ****** notice most severs down are the ones that support staff are not playing on lol

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied

I know. We tried pretty hard to get information for you guys then too. I'm sorry we failed. Support side isn't always told what a maintenance is for either. I'm surprised I got a real answer this time, to be honest. It started off with 'same as oceanic' and I pushed from there. We'll be pushing a lot harder for tangible information about random emergency maintenance announcements in the future.
    and this part is what i still do not get. how can it still be such a big mess in this game. None seems to ever know what the heck is happening. Publisity should be at the top if a company wants to make money on their games, as happy gamers use a ton more of it. Moving info around really cannot be that hard...

Leave a comment:

• R263360269
    replied

I know. We tried pretty hard to get information for you guys then too. I'm sorry we failed. Support side isn't always told what a maintenance is for either. I'm surprised I got a real answer this time, to be honest. It started off with 'same as oceanic' and I pushed from there. We'll be pushing a lot harder for tangible information about random emergency maintenance announcements in the future.
    They keep you all in the dark as much as they do us lol, appreciate your efforts

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Oh... FINALLY - just seen a post explaining the lengthy down time, wouldnt it be nice if they could give us this info WHEN the post the initial post? *sigh*

KS222 I'm seeing what I can do to get the Kong board cleaned up (22 stickies, really?), and will work from there on getting you guys information posted there again. Also need to see about getting your forum account here fixed, since I see you are bugged.

rrjalan Please read the first post of this thread again. I've explained the length of the downtime in there.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-24-2018, 03:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rrjalan
    replied
    admin when server 461 us west finish maintance so long is over 6 hours

Leave a comment:

• R263360269
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy Fisher View Post
    Nothing like doing this in the middle of the server's busiest time. Guess doing this when there is a "low census" on would be stupid hunh? Better to do it right in the middle of everyone being on-line and trying to do dailies and Guild Events. It's just like being at the Circus and watching the "Clown Car" unload 15 idiots to run around in a circle and get nothing accomplished.
    Deal with it, they shut down Oceanic a few weeks ago giving the same weak excuse that MemoryLane is being given to feed you all now. Its not good enough but they are never going to change.
    FYI... we were shut down for a total of 10 hours... we missed both arenas, eud dom, and everything in between! The servers didnt come back up till 2 hours before reset.... OH... and the best thing? We got a merger maintenance the following day/night which was followed the next day by normal maintenance...AND STILL no adequate explanation - they treat us like mushrooms... keep us in the dark and feed us manure...

Oh... FINALLY - just seen a post explaining the lengthy down time, wouldnt it be nice if they could give us this info WHEN the post the initial post? *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by KS222 View Post

Thanks for the update. Hope you don't mind if I post this info to kong's wartune forum.
    Please do. Thank you for that.

Leave a comment:

• KS222
    replied

These game servers are migrating to a new physical server. There's a lot of data to be migrated, and that's not at all a quick process. Judging by the oceanic downtime from 3 weeks ago, we can absolutely expect anywhere from a bunch more hours to almost a full day.

You guys won't be getting normal compensation. Oceanic got a variety based on what events they were down for, so expect the same. Won't make up for all of the things missed, but it's something.
    Thanks for the update. Hope you don't mind if I post this info to kong's wartune forum.

Leave a comment:

• m.walters
    replied
    Why was this thread created by R2 then ignored?????

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotWhoUThink
    replied

Took a bit to get a reply to this question, sorry about that. They are predicting a very long down time right now, but can't be more specific than that. It's the same issue that they tended to on the oceanic servers a few weeks ago, and they were down almost a whole day.
    Thanks Memory appreciate the update.

Leave a comment:

• R231020482
    replied
    so will we be getting comp on our VIP and SC we paid for and are unable to use? due to no fault of our own

Leave a comment:

• Timothy Fisher
    replied
    They are still working on it.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by KS222 View Post
    Its past the estimated maintenance timeframe and people are getting worried about loss of rewards if we're not able to get in before reset. Has there been any update on when game will be back up?
    Took a bit to get a reply to this question, sorry about that. They are predicting a very long down time right now, but can't be more specific than that. It's the same issue that they tended to on the oceanic servers a few weeks ago, and they were down almost a whole day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X