Wartune Maintenance 7/26 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 7/26 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 26th of July at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which Willpower and Eudaemon could not auto-cast Delphic skills in AFK mode.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 07-25-2018, 09:30 PM.

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which Willpower and Eudaemon could not auto-cast Delphic skills in AFK mode.

Thank you

Comment

rework friga sylph please,,

Comment

Originally posted by R221282614 View Post
        rework friga sylph please,,
        Please head on over to http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ssion-feedback and create a new topic to discuss what you feel needs to be reworked.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

dont wanted to write here

Comment

assuming theres a reason our cluster is still under maint even as rest pf the servers are up?
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
              assuming theres a reason our cluster is still under maint even as rest pf the servers are up?

Right now Kong has a few servers down as does Game Rocks. I have reported that issue for you and the other players and if I hear back with an update I shall do my best to share that to keep you all in the loop.

Magi~
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

The servers should be back up now.. if there are any that are still down let us know so that we can report that for you all!

Magi~
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Is s230 running? all i get is a white screen?
                  Player: Vix
                  Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Resurgence
                  Lvl 80
                  Class: Archer
                  BR: () crappy

Comment

Im also getting a white screen why is this happening and on the last day of events and exchanges?? my server is s582

Comment

Working...
                    X