Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The mid-year July PVP Honor Announcement 8/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    is that stuff temp not available or never anymore after 8/09/2018?
    From what I can see in the post they will be permanently removed from the shops.

Comment

The Essences of Zeus, Star Crystals, Moon Crystals, Sun Crystals, Pennant Ascension Stones, Pennant Engrave Stones and Resonance Crystals will not be available for exchange in Athena, Ares, Imperial War, and Hero Trial's Army Shop starting on 8/9/2018

so if they moved permanently from these shops, where will these items be dropping of then? where we get stuff to relics after this?
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

As if I have understand it Wartopia will be dropping dragon chant stuff only. We do need stuff for relics too.
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

I also would like to know a bit more of this new PVP mode.. in what time will this be? how does it go? what and what amount of items will it drop? when does this information come out?

Comment

Today, 07:57 PM
            I do not understand why this is happening. They made the announcement like they made these rewards a special event. I never saw anything that said these rewards were here temporarily. R2 why are you constantly treating your customers so poorly? You put prizes in events that only the new players can use. Then you put these in and I honestly thought you were actually listening to your player wants and needs. Getting 2 to 3 suns a week surely is not going to break you since you charge outrageous prices for everything. You are taking all the prizes that are truly needed. You seem to have a very sneaky and very selfish attitude and I really and so turned of by this. I dont even know why I am speaking out for this since it will fall on deaf ears as usual. You truly suck. Hey though its so nice of r2 to make another event. What prizes will we get for that, soul crystals? Keep it up R2 you have the most amazing customer service for yourselves. What about thinking of your customer once in a while
            Last edited by Fullofsass; 08-07-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Follow the announcements on the official website for updates, we'll see you in Wartopia!
              [/QUOTE]
              put the link in
              so we can click on that since not every 1 is a R2 player!!!!!!
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                Follow the announcements on the official website for updates, we'll see you in Wartopia!
                put the link in
                so we can click on that since not every 1 is a R2 player!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Nothing else has been announced yet. When there's more information about Wartopia, or a guide for it, I'll make sure it's posted on the forum.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Nothing else has been announced yet. When there's more information about Wartopia, or a guide for it, I'll make sure it's posted on the forum.
                  Ty memorylane
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-07-2018, 07:53 PM. Reason: fixed the quote block for you
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Bad move. Would have been better if they put a countdown or a time-limited stamp on above-mentioned items the first time these became available on war shops. Well, I guess R2 really lives up to its reputation as being greedy.

Comment

The American Independence Day Celebration and the mid-year July PVP Honor month will soon conclude, when did this ever start? When these items was added, there was no mention of these events indicating it was a temporary thing.

Comment

LMMFAO- AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE QUIT?
                        When I informed my guild about this? A good number of them said they were done, they are quitting. Finally had something that did NOT cost money- just some hard work. And you took it? Just to try to get people to spend balens? Your "Customer Service" is atrocious. The game itself runs like Hot Garbage. AND YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SPEND MONEY ON THAT? UNREAL. This is even dumb by Wartune Standards (very low bar)
                        Last edited by Timothy Fisher; 08-07-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

PS- JULY ended 7 days ago Einstein.

Comment

when did the so called American independence day celebration and the mid year july pvp honor month there was no announcement for these events and where do we get the relic items like ascension stones from because im not spending to get them

Comment

Can't answer the question about the Independence Day and PVP Honor Month at this time, but the announcement has been updated to clarify a point regarding the release of Wartopia.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so if all gonna be removed for ever from the shop raise the limits why are the ****** morrons ruining the game more and more??? they show again they dont ****** care about players raise those ****** limits so we can spend our points for what we want if you guys need to delete the stuff from the shop and need to make it pay to get ...

Comment

Working...
                                X