No announcement yet.

The mid-year July PVP Honor Announcement 8/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limits can't be increased without a maintenance, but the items are being removed during the maintenance, so.. can't increase the limits before the items get removed. Feedback has been forwarded. Not sure if it will make an impact this week, but hopefully they add the items back later. Still continue to voice your thoughts on that topic.

Wartopia will be released on August 19th. Announcement has been updated to state that. Hopefully we'll have the guide for that soon.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R2_May View Post
      Dear players,

The American Independence Day Celebration and the mid-year July PVP Honor month will soon conclude. The Essences of Zeus, Star Crystals, Moon Crystals, Sun Crystals, Pennant Ascension Stones, Pennant Engrave Stones and Resonance Crystals will not be available for exchange in Athena, Ares, Imperial War, and Hero Trial's Army Shop starting on 8/9/2018. Go get 'em while you still have the chance!

Wartune's 6th anniversary celebration will begin after the maintenance. Slay dragons, harvest resources, plunder lords, and challenge lords in a brand new 3-way PVP playmode - Wartopia (Coming August 19!). Follow the announcements on the official website, and forum, for updates, we'll see you in Wartopia!

Can you show me in announcements, when this event began? I certainly don't see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post

Can you show me in announcements, when this event began? I certainly don't see anything.
        If there is an end point to this event, there surely must have been a "beginning."
        Last edited by fubitz; 08-08-2018, 01:01 AM.

Comment

They made up a mickey mouse event to justify the removal of these items i see no announcement any time in july that this event was going on ????????? Just prooves the low tactics of r2 and the devs just to get some cash out of players

PLZ SHOW ME AND THE REST OF COMMUNITY THE POST OF THIS EVENT DATE OF START AND FINISH WHICH IS USUALY POSTED BY MEMMORYLANE IN THE EVENTS DAILY POSTS
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-08-2018, 03:16 AM.

Comment

This fails as an announcement. American Independence day was July 4th not August 7th. Even going as far as saying "will soon conclude" when the actual event date concluded a month ago lol. I don't know what kind of calendar they are using smh.

"Go get 'em while you still have the chance!" Yeah, right, like anyone would have enough time with you guys announcing 2 days before pulling out items. Good job R2/devs!

Please quit saying lame excuses when you just want people to cash more for relic stuff. Absolute greediness.

Comment

why keep they annoying and bullying us players by removing stuff make more stuff pay to get and last min notice that stuff are going out the shops so they know for sure you cant use your points on those items

Comment

Wartopia will be released on August 19th. Announcement has been updated to state that. Hopefully we'll have the guide for that soon.[/QUOTE]

I assume the whole story in front of it is scheduled then as well for the 19th Meaning the 6th anniversary a well .....Since all is written in the same paragraph without starting a new line even after the word Maintenance.

Any reasoning btw on the certain change of start date of wartopia .......... or is it going to be the same **** as that dimension crisis that got put in cloud city did not work then got told did not got released but never got taken out of cloud city........or future purposes probably

Last edited by theghosthimself; 08-08-2018, 02:50 PM. Reason: adding
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

there is still the question of why is relic items being removed befor wartopia is even open for players to do and the so called American independence day and mid year pvp honor events never happened and there was no mention of these events so after removing the relic items from the shops where in the game will players get them from or will they go back to having to use balens or recharge events just to get them seems like once again there is little to no info for this so players could have some idea on where to get the relic items after you have removed them from the shops and when you added them to the shops there was no mention of that being temperary

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                    I assume the whole story in front of it is scheduled then as well for the 19th Meaning the 6th anniversary a well .....Since all is written in the same paragraph without starting a new line even after the word Maintenance.

Any reasoning btw on the certain change of start date of wartopia .......... or is it going to be the same **** as that dimension crisis that got put in cloud city did not work then got told did not got released but never got taken out of cloud city........or future purposes probably
                    6th Anniversary has its own time table, which starts after maintenance (you'll probably see balloons in the city following maintenance, but no information yet on what events follow at this moment, or their exact dates). Full stop. Next sentence, Wartopia is coming on August 19th. Same paragraph, but different statements. Unrelated.

The devs write most of these blurbs. Not sure why they felt the need to include that Wartopia is coming up in a post this week instead of just waiting until next week. Maybe they thought it would soften the blow of the removal of the items from the shops? I can't speak for them.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

they have a weird mind they feel good about leaving the players behind confussed about why they remove stuff that we need as i wrote earlier seems like they love to pss ppl off wonder if this game sticks for 6 more years if they keep bullying us

Comment

Okay, so far we have been told Cast Stone, Star Crystal, Moon Crystal, Sun Crystal, Pennant Ascension Stone, Pennant Engrave Stone, and Resonance Crystal will be in the Wartopia Vault (not sure what else will be in this shop). We are still waiting to hear if Wartopia is a permanent event or a rotation event.

Comment

btw maintenance, no maintenance this week ??? no announcement so far hehe

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post
                            btw maintenance, no maintenance this week ??? no announcement so far hehe
                            Maintenance announcement is up now.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              Okay, so far we have been told Cast Stone, Star Crystal, Moon Crystal, Sun Crystal, Pennant Ascension Stone, Pennant Engrave Stone, and Resonance Crystal will be in the Wartopia Vault (not sure what else will be in this shop). We are still waiting to hear if Wartopia is a permanent event or a rotation event.
                              What about theTerra Grass? Are we going to be able to get it since it is specified as to where we will be able to obtain it for our Battle Beast. Ty MemoryLane. Keep up the good work.
                              Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                              Server: S551 GlassMines
                              Guild: Spartans
                              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

devs are Killing all free players so they leave game

Comment

Working...
                                X