Wartune Maintenance 8/9 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 8/9 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 9th of August at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. The Sixth Anniversary Party begins, Cloud City puts on a new look;
    2. The mid-year July PVP Honor month will conclude after the server maintenance. Thank you for your participation;
    3. Wartopia related content will be in preparation, please follow our official website closely for the unlock time;

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 08-09-2018, 02:21 AM.

indian

Comment

should be a long maint as there are so many bugs and lag is impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Cesanne View Post
        LMAO... I love how some people still think they care about and will fix lag... it's so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Cesanne View Post
          tell me a browser game that lag doesn't exist hahaha and I will show u a cream filled donut

Comment

btw maint is for more lag and bugs not to fix them lol thats the emergency maints :P

Comment

Working...
            X