Wartune Maintenance 8/16 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 8/16 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 16th of August at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Wartopia - an all new PVP mode between 3 teams, on the same map! Live on 8/19/2018 at 19:00! See guide for Wartopia here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...65208-wartopia

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 08-15-2018, 04:13 AM.

Can we have info on wartopia please

Comment

Can you please tell R2 that maintenance is not til later and to stop screwing around. My server is having lag spikes, constant pop ups and hot events icon is blinking
      Frozenshade
      R2Games
      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

"Live on 8/19/2018 at 19:00" . perfect, no one will do it.
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

'dumb' or with nicer word 'stupid' time that is the time of 'post grab' and if its longer then half hr it will interfere with hero trial as well thinking was good again on the time! if it is as well in the weekends
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-15-2018, 11:09 PM. Reason: Please do not dodge the filter.
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I agree a very bad time, as we have guild events, player arena because eudaemon domain runs from 1800 to 1850, post grab, then try and get speed, mpd and marriage quiz done before venus, not to mention hero's trail, definitely not a good time for this event
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

My server is down over 12 hours now. S323.

Comment

Originally posted by rekash View Post
                My server is down over 12 hours now. S323.
                S323 is not down. If you are receiving a 'server not ready' error, please change the URL to http:// and try again. If you are receiving a different error, please open a thread in the support section of the forum and include the error you are receiving.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

dont we ave enough to do between 18.00 and 20.00 as it is (domain arena post grab crystal wars)

and by god just looked at the link hahhaa

realy server v server v server that's going to be realy laggy some servers ave more ppl than some others so realy bad event for low server numbers

Note: God's Mark is a time-limited item that can be used in the Wartopia Vault to exchange for other items. All God's Marks will be removed 7 days after the end of Wartopia. (SO CANT SAVE AND USE LATER )

SO THIS WILL MAKE ALOT OF PLAYERS QUIT OR NOT DO THIS EVENT

Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-16-2018, 03:12 AM.

Comment

server 786 is stuck, people are still in the game, I accidentally refresh and got locked out but other people are still in

Comment

MemoryLane

cant u lot do jobs properly gamerocks logins are in maintenance mode but no players ave been kicked we all still playing game

Click image for larger version  Name:	main 1.png Views:	1 Size:	76.1 KB ID:	1965235Click image for larger version  Name:	maon 2.png Views:	1 Size:	650.5 KB ID:	1965236

look at time bottom right corner

Click image for larger version  Name:	Noname.png Views:	1 Size:	905.9 KB ID:	1965237 09.26 and still playing Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	536.5 KB
ID:	1965239 announcement for maintenance 41 mins later hahahaaha
                      Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-16-2018, 03:47 AM.

Comment

the same with s721
                        still playing now

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          dont we ave enough to do between 18.00 and 20.00 as it is (domain arena post grab crystal wars)

and by god just looked at the link hahhaa

realy server v server v server that's going to be realy laggy some servers ave more ppl than some others so realy bad event for low server numbers

Note: God's Mark is a time-limited item that can be used in the Wartopia Vault to exchange for other items. All God's Marks will be removed 7 days after the end of Wartopia. (SO CANT SAVE AND USE LATER )

SO THIS WILL MAKE ALOT OF PLAYERS QUIT OR NOT DO THIS EVENT

OMG!!! Why does it have to be temporary?! We have been waiting for this to be available and the DEVS are going to screw us over AGAIN!! POOR PLANNING!! Do the devs really think that this is how we wanted Wartopia to be? The devs have got to be on drugs and I ain't talking pot either! Why does it have to be a 'Timed Event'? It's going to mess up everything! There is already a ton of events going on at that time! Buncha idiots in the Dev department! Is Wartopia only a Temporary event or is it here to stay? Why is God's Mark Temporary? I mean really y'all? You really want this game to die don't you?!!!!
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

OMG!!! Why does it have to be temporary?! We have been waiting for this to be available and the DEVS are going to screw us over AGAIN!! POOR PLANNING!! Do the devs really think that this is how we wanted Wartopia to be? The devs have got to be on drugs and I ain't talking pot either! Why does it have to be a 'Timed Event'? It's going to mess up everything! There is already a ton of events going on at that time! Buncha idiots in the Dev department! Is Wartopia only a Temporary event or is it here to stay? Why is God's Mark Temporary? I mean really y'all? You really want this game to die don't you?!!!!
                            lol wish they could pass the pills they takin to rest of us then wartune would be fun

Comment

come on we wait alot hours

Comment

Working...
                              X