Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 8/16 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    MemoryLane

cant u lot do jobs properly gamerocks logins are in maintenance mode but no players ave been kicked we all still playing game

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tmain 1.png Views:\t1 Size:\t76.1 KB ID:\t1965235","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1965235","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tmaon 2.png Views:\t1 Size:\t650.5 KB ID:\t1965236","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1965236","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH]

look at time bottom right corner

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tNoname.png Views:\t1 Size:\t905.9 KB ID:\t1965237","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1965237","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH] 09.26 and still playing [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1965239**[/ATTACH] announcement for maintenance 41 mins later hahahaaha
    Its players like those those who continue to stay online when they KNOW the servers should be down for maintenance that ruin things. It causes MT to be lengthier and creates problems.
    If you know there is a maintenance on just get off... its that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Its players like those those who continue to stay online when they KNOW the servers should be down for maintenance that ruin things. It causes MT to be lengthier and creates problems.
      If you know there is a maintenance on just get off... its that simple.
      if u wanna be picky then if they gave the announcements when they suppose to in world chat to say maintenance in few mins then ppl wont be online either

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

if u wanna be picky then if they gave the announcements when they suppose to in world chat to say maintenance in few mins then ppl wont be online either
        I never am, dont see what point you are trying to make.

Comment

Did the Dev's lost there minds........ Why do you think there guilds on a server and not being 1 group..... The timing is totally stupid the devs really lost there minds on that starts with same time as Post grab and the sun and sat you have the hero trial as well (only place with shop to gain cast stone's)....... Then you have the refresh part the log-in bug with the bloody white screen is now minium of 10 to 20 min after a refresh!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes with cleaning up history etc Still not fixed and according to supporft more and more starting to get it...... Thirt You need to refresh cause of the bloody lag after eudamon domain ends or just random in game suddenly boooom dead slow and only option is refresh Baaaaammm 20min out.....

lot of guilds do there guild events in that time frame as well since rest of evening is basically full .......Servers against servers!!!!!!!! did you guys lost it better make is guilds against guilds we love to fight the #1 guild on our server grouping for a example but we would hate it to have to fight with them!!!!!! And that is not for nothing.

"Server Quests are for all players on a server to complete and when a Server Quest is finished, all players on the server can collect rewards." why would i give my enemy rewards!!!!!

"Players may click the [Inspiration] button at the bottom right of the screen to spend Balens to inspire teammates and thus boosting their attributes. " Why would we use balens to help the enemy on same server

So basically 1 big ridicules .... of some drunk dev's who think to be funny they should fix stuff first like the START button of arena The LOG-IN ISSUE so a refresh does not take 20 min to come back on.
          And i bet there some other players here can give you a fe good examples of errors needed to be fixed ( not changed cause they do not like )

*****if i scroll through that closed post it seems only to be 1 day a week ? and if so WHY ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!we need the hero trial as said somewhere above, do it somewhere on monday thuesday or wednesday . NOT SAYING WE WANT THIS BUT IF YOU FORCE IT THROUGH OUR THROATS AT LEAST DO IT OUTSIDE OTHER EVENT TIMES.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-16-2018, 09:44 AM. Reason: filter dodging
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Are all servers getting Wartopia or is it excluding new servers again?

Comment

Wartopia is not a weekly event. It's looking like it will be a monthly event, as one of the reward mails posted in the guide says 'this month'.

Sunday is a high traffic day. 19:00 is prime time. It makes sense to have special events that aren't going to happen on a weekly basis be during the time when the most people are online.

I don't like expiring currencies, but we haven't seen the shop yet, so it might not even be necessary to save anything beyond a week.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Wartopia is not a weekly event. It's looking like it will be a monthly event, as one of the reward mails posted in the guide says 'this month'.

Sunday is a high traffic day. 19:00 is prime time. It makes sense to have special events that aren't going to happen on a weekly basis be during the time when the most people are online.

I don't like expiring currencies, but we haven't seen the shop yet, so it might not even be necessary to save anything beyond a week.

so hows the matching worked out on this one ?

cuz I'm only going to see super server clusters v other platforms small server clusters

Comment

As always Resurgence guild server will have all highest rewards as it is now in rave because there are most cashers merged server... think about old european servers that are dying and in serious need for merges,because in Eu servers most of biggies leave game because of lack of players in server. R2 for sure are team of people with serious mental issues. Well US server casher can keep this piece of **** as it became alive,peace.
                  Last edited by R294090965; 08-16-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

can give me vip card me? s525

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

No it does not make sense the whole wartopia does not make sense....why do you think there guilds on a server ..Cause not every one can get along with every one that is why...... Getting freaking forced to play long side the enemy to play against other servers they really lost there minds those dev's.....
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Xharry005x"
                        lol wish they could pass the pills they takin to rest of us then wartune would be fun "
                        LOL might not be pills .. might be in the water..
                        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Working...
                        X