Wartune Maintenance 8/23 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 8/23 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 23th of August at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 08-22-2018, 07:39 AM.

Nothing new? Like removal of Wartopia? XD

Comment

nothing about all the bugs watopia add and fixe of them?

whis just not good enough it ned be in fixe on whis mt.

Comment

well since there put up Wartopia but still look kind of bugged way cant even fight any Lord and keep saying player is in battle and waste of my time standing there can't enter the battle to fight Lord's. Also can't see anybody else in there only see yourself in the whole map, like where is everybody? Only I see is Lord & Idol no other player so can't tell who is there or clicking the Lord's to fight with them! Even clicking right side Quest still wont let me enter battle fight Lord's so its is bugged.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

any info in to what they are working on during the maintenance would be nice to know instead of not adding the info for what they maintenance is going to fix

Comment

This is just a routine maintenance. Issues with Wartopia will be addressed, but it is not a weekly event and will not be running this Sunday so does not need to be addressed this week.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              This is just a routine maintenance. Issues with Wartopia will be addressed, but it is not a weekly event and will not be running this Sunday so does not need to be addressed this week.
              it is a monthly event?
              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

all time Maintenance and nothing change alot bugs

Comment

but players stil get black scren hapen agin yestoday on my serv all start on wartopia and after so it ned be fixe now and not wait, months on tech team get the *** of the chair, if whis bug whas in rechage, i would has ben fixe in few hours, now it 4days, and stil not fixe.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post

it is a monthly event?
                    I haven't been able to get that confirmed. It's most likely monthly.

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                    but players stil get black scren hapen agin yestoday on my serv all start on wartopia and after so it ned be fixe now and not wait, months on tech team get the *** of the chair, if whis bug whas in rechage, i would has ben fixe in few hours, now it 4days, and stil not fixe.
                    As has been mentioned in the threads related to black screens after Wartopia, a ticket needs to be sent in so the character's cache can be cleared in the backend.

Originally posted by R218027843 View Post
                    all time Maintenance and nothing change alot bugs
                    We have a section where you can report those bugs here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...rts-support-aa
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-23-2018, 07:54 AM.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

good maintenance where gift collect in cloud city ?

they remove?

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwara.tsp View Post
                        good maintenance where gift collect in cloud city ?

they remove?
                        All we know is they have been removed for now at least. Nothing has been said if it is permanent or temporary yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X