Wartune Emergency Maintenance for All R2 US East Servers @ 8/27 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this gona take whole day?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

looks like it... but if it went down at 10pm EST last night, and it's gonna be a 12hr MT, should be back up at 10am EST... but thats the logical way of thinking...not R2 logic...lol
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

R2= What can possibly go wrong??

Don't know why R2 unbanned me. Must have thought I actually liked their bugged and broken game and would resume spending. HA, Jokes on you R2!!

Comment

it's up now

Comment

where is crystals from outlands and dim rewards?
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroaya View Post
              it's up now
              Servers are up but still not ready to log in, will have to wait for it now. lol
              Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
              Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Still not up for all I think , mine still not ready yet..

Comment

try without the s in the http url
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                    try without the s in the http url
                    It works, thank you very much!
                    Last edited by Drabis; 08-28-2018, 09:17 AM.
                    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                      where is crystals from outlands and dim rewards?
                      and summon TOA, guild tree button is gone, cant summon emeraldia, says it already ended even tho we havent done it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

and summon TOA, guild tree button is gone, cant summon emeraldia, says it already ended even tho we havent done it yet.
                        honor hasent reset from yesterday either

Comment

Some events like the ones already posted, failed to reset when the servers came back online.
                          R2 Please give us compensation rewards for this issue.

Comment

The data transfer will not effect us as players????? So why can I not call the guild tree or summon Emeraldia? Always something breaks and we suffer for it!

Comment

Originally posted by R22946216 View Post
                              The data transfer will not effect us as players????? So why can I not call the guild tree or summon Emeraldia? Always something breaks and we suffer for it!
                              The data migration did not impact you. What you are impacted by now is the effects of a server being offline during the daily reset. Most things should go back to normal after a regular reset. However, the issues have been reported.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X