Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Emergency Maintenance for All R2 US East Servers @ 8/27 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbain
    replied
    OK Thanks Memory..

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbain View Post
    So there is no way that this will have an issue on our ability to log into our characters when this maint is done correct? I just recall many of us lost that ability last time there was a platform move.. This is not like that right.. Being one of those who could not log in for about a week i sort of have a little bit of a worry lol.. Just a little bit lol
    Think of it more like you replaced your PC tower. Nothing at all about the game or how you access the game changes, you just have a new tower.

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    So there is no way that this will have an issue on our ability to log into our characters when this maint is done correct? I just recall many of us lost that ability last time there was a platform move.. This is not like that right.. Being one of those who could not log in for about a week i sort of have a little bit of a worry lol.. Just a little bit lol

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    yet I wonder..if its not that important to users..why on earth they have to hurry so much whit it..
    It is important. You asked what it meant in practice, and the answer to that question is it means nothing for players. You will see no changes because this is maintenance isn't about game code or websites, it's about moving data from one physical server to another.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    yet I wonder..if its not that important to users..why on earth they have to hurry so much whit it..

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

what does that mean in practice? we stay on same server clusters?
    For players it means nothing at all except that the game will be inaccessible during the maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

All of the data. They are switching out the physical servers.
    what does that mean in practice? we stay on same server clusters?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by panicstation View Post

what is the data they moving?
    All of the data. They are switching out the physical servers.

Leave a comment:

• panicstation
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Before there's questions, this maintenance is a data move and is very likely to take 12 or so hours, give or take a few. Please plan your day accordingly.

Also, there is compensation different from a normal weekly maintenance that will follow, but this compensation is not meant to replace every event or activity that will be missed during the extended downtime.
    what is the data they moving?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
    In game announcement says 10 pm PDT and this says 10 pm EDT for clarification which is it please?
    10pm server time.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    I am currently fighting for us all with this. I am assured that some of the events will manually be reset. I am still fighting as this shouldn't be happening on RAVE event week.

Leave a comment:

• sparro2
    replied
    With rave and crianza ongoing, there better be a very good compensation for this

Leave a comment:

• thehermit61
    replied
    In game announcement says 10 pm PDT and this says 10 pm EDT for clarification which is it please?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Before there's questions, this maintenance is a data move and is very likely to take 12 or so hours, give or take a few. Please plan your day accordingly.

Also, there is compensation different from a normal weekly maintenance that will follow, but this compensation is not meant to replace every event or activity that will be missed during the extended downtime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X