Wartune Patch 8.1 Maintenance 9/13 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 8.1 Maintenance 9/13 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Patch 8.1 Maintenance on Thursday, the 13th of September at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x40

Patch Note:
    1. Goddesses - Will the Goddesses ever make their return? The people of this land have yearned for their presence for too long. Take up arms and fight alongside Goddesses in an epic battle for honor and glory! May your Goddesses always protect you.
    2. Demon Continent - This is the continent of demons with its beautiful coasts, mysterious Goddesses as well as the Duskin Arena that reek of death. And that's not all, demonic powers of this land entrap the Goddesses in an eternal slumber... It's time to embark on a journey to liberate the Goddesses!
    3. Dragonchant - With the steady and gradual understanding of Dragonchanters, it is now possible to transform into their appearance! Go take some selfies with your friends.
    4. Adventurous Voyage v2.0 - Every day at 17:30 - 18:00, experience the all new Catching play mode! Even more items can now be exchanged via the Voyage Shop and Voyage Quests, check it out!
    5. Player Benefit - Always been curious about your class's other talents, but never had the chance to try 'em? By popular demand: after Knighthood, you can now switch between Knighthood Skills and Talents at no tattoo attribute requirements!
    6. Updated the loading art for the new version.
    7. Fixed issues which caused Speed Clearance to occasionally not reset properly on Mondays;
    8. Fixed issues which caused God's Marks' timers to not display properly in the Inventory;
    9. Fixed some language issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 09-12-2018, 11:36 PM.

well finally that can change the appearance when switching dragonchant mode better than in character mode that stay in the same even changing dragonchant icon.
    But hopefully of also will there ever added clothes for dragonchant almost like china server cuz there will look so awesome.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Interesting stuff ahead! Can't wait
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

omg the wait is killing me now....lol
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I ply on evropian server and now here 12:51 we have WB at 12:35 Maintenance start at 09:00.

and now I wonder if you're making a fool out of people or what? after each Maintenance, the game is even slower and it's even more difficult to open up all together so that I do not talk about the Maintenance Awards because I lose a lot to give such prizes, but please shake it up, or simply say stop playing. Thanks and a nice day I want you to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by CRNIGRUJA View Post
            I ply on evropian server and now here 12:51 we have WB at 12:35 Maintenance start at 09:00..
            Maintenance is at the same time every week. Sometimes it will run long, such as with a patch as we had this time, and sometimes it will be a short one and won't run into your WB.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The Lag beast is attacking! Black screens on loading lag entering and leaving lag on opening windows lag lag lag

Darrkin
              Server: R2 - S219
              Guild: Legends
              Class: KightHood Mage
              Level: 80
              BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
              Arise ☾☾
              Loki
              Goddes of Prosperity
              Hecate
              Zeus
              Poseidon
              Venus

Comment

Sadly, I'd have to agree with the lag comments in here.
                The loading logo is actually less laggy comparing to the previous one.
                Everything else seems rather slow, possibly due to the new dungeon everyone is running and the new skill effects (Goddesses).

Comment

3 weeks away from game comes back patch looks intresting but come on do the goddesses on screen have to be that big and the lag and 4 sec freezing have to be readded also no wonder they do server migration to a better server

Comment

Working...
                  X