Cross-server Data Maintenance Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Cross-server Data Maintenance Notice

There will be a cross-server data maintenance for all servers starting from 20th Sept. at 10:00 AM GMT+8 / 20th Sept. at 3:00 AM BST / 19th Sept. at 10:00 PM EDT / 19th Sept. at 7:00 PM PDT.
    Cross-server related features will not be available until the weekly maintenance is over. Login and other features will not be affected as server will not be down during this maintenance. Please wait until the weekly maintenance is over to enjoy cross-server features!

We've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

5,000,000 Gold
    300 Bound Balens
    Extreme Stamina Potion x4
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x4
    Double Honor Scroll x4
    Blood of Zeus x200
    Essence of Zeus x50
    Lvl. 1 Divinity Soul Chest x18
    Castle Wars Chest x28
    Uncommon Pennant Chest x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Update:
    There was an issue with missing cross server friends and The Outlands posts being reset after cross-server data maintenance. Please re-add your cross server friends and reoccupy the posts in Outlands.Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your kind support.

Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-20-2018, 11:27 AM.

Approximately how long is this expected to take?
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
      Approximately how long is this expected to take?
      "Cross-server related features will not be available until the weekly maintenance is over."

We have maintenance later, so when the servers are back up from that, the cross server related features will be functional again.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you, I missed the 'weekly'. Also, does this include things like sylph arena, Time Portal and henna raids... or is it just for 'active' cross server features like Castle Wars and Outland Crystal War?
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

I was able to do sylph arena, so most likely just the active things.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Can someone please make announcement in wartune chat about this so people stop asking for arena, sylph arena, and any other cross server that you can't do it till after maint tonight.
            angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

no sylph arena for me nobody in ther to se, but henna raid up but only from owne serv.

Comment

Odd, I was able to complete my sylph arenas, henna raids, and Outland Crystal War... didn't have time to do Time Portal, but others were able to.

Comment

seems loading time just got worse
                  ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

seems loading time just got worse
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                    X