Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server Data Maintenance Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_May
    started a topic Cross-server Data Maintenance Notice

Cross-server Data Maintenance Notice

There will be a cross-server data maintenance for all servers starting from 20th Sept. at 10:00 AM GMT+8 / 20th Sept. at 3:00 AM BST / 19th Sept. at 10:00 PM EDT / 19th Sept. at 7:00 PM PDT.
    Cross-server related features will not be available until the weekly maintenance is over. Login and other features will not be affected as server will not be down during this maintenance. Please wait until the weekly maintenance is over to enjoy cross-server features!

We've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

5,000,000 Gold
    300 Bound Balens
    Extreme Stamina Potion x4
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x4
    Double Honor Scroll x4
    Blood of Zeus x200
    Essence of Zeus x50
    Lvl. 1 Divinity Soul Chest x18
    Castle Wars Chest x28
    Uncommon Pennant Chest x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Update:
    There was an issue with missing cross server friends and The Outlands posts being reset after cross-server data maintenance. Please re-add your cross server friends and reoccupy the posts in Outlands.Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your kind support.

Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-20-2018, 11:27 AM.

• Carassimira
    replied
    seems loading time just got worse

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    seems loading time just got worse

Leave a comment:

• Anishjoseph
    replied
    Odd, I was able to complete my sylph arenas, henna raids, and Outland Crystal War... didn't have time to do Time Portal, but others were able to.

Leave a comment:

• R24155575
    replied
    no sylph arena for me nobody in ther to se, but henna raid up but only from owne serv.

Leave a comment:

• angeldust261
    replied
    Can someone please make announcement in wartune chat about this so people stop asking for arena, sylph arena, and any other cross server that you can't do it till after maint tonight.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I was able to do sylph arena, so most likely just the active things.

Leave a comment:

• SmuttyRebel
    replied
    Thank you, I missed the 'weekly'. Also, does this include things like sylph arena, Time Portal and henna raids... or is it just for 'active' cross server features like Castle Wars and Outland Crystal War?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
    Approximately how long is this expected to take?
    "Cross-server related features will not be available until the weekly maintenance is over."

We have maintenance later, so when the servers are back up from that, the cross server related features will be functional again.

Leave a comment:

• SmuttyRebel
    replied
    Approximately how long is this expected to take?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X