Wartune Maintenance 9/20 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 9/20 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 20th of September at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the display issue with Blitz.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Fix goddess appearance in battles,put it in background or something,because now it lags like hell,especially when doing party stuff.

Comment

So are we having 2 different maintenances within hours of each other? Why not make the cross server maintenance part of the weekly maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        So are we having 2 different maintenances within hours of each other? Why not make the cross server maintenance part of the weekly maintenance?
        Because they would rather break 2 separate eggs rather than a whole dozen at a time .. LOL
        Prime
        Server S7 R2games

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Cross server maintenance is a data migration, and takes longer than a normal maintenance, so they started it early enough that it will be completed during the weekly maintenance.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

These things are the horror that you fix something every two days. It was possible to play this game normally for a week without any corrections. shame

Comment

Originally posted by Nisavic Mileta View Post
              These things are the horror that you fix something every two days. It was possible to play this game normally for a week without any corrections. shame
              they break everything else apart from the recharge button hahahahaa

Comment

All I noticed from this x-server maintenance was it's totally RESET - All Friends are gone from my list, Outland contest is reset. And I am not even sure yet of what else is gone or not working. Great JOB r2 of messing up all our rewards and work we put into x-server already !
                Prime
                Server S7 R2games

Comment

Originally posted by PamsterLA View Post
                  All I noticed from this x-server maintenance was it's totally RESET - All Friends are gone from my list, Outland contest is reset. And I am not even sure yet of what else is gone or not working. Great JOB r2 of messing up all our rewards and work we put into x-server already !
                  well I went to gamebox to do fishing and behold 3 tiers of fish and logs dissapeared apart from the very bottom row of fish

Comment

Thanks for ***** up Rave for pretty much everyone 300 devotion for the same rewards..................... Xserver and Xserver guild rewards are ****, are you guys TRYING to make us quit the game

Comment

R2 monkeys idiots, retards, piece of shits... FIX YOUR ***** GAME OR DELETE IT ONCE FOREVER! WE CANT PLAY NORMAL SINCE 1/2 YEAR.... DANCING ICONS AND SERVER DELAY FPS DROPS DURING THIS... FIX OR DELETE THIS GAME... STOP **** UP WITH PEOPLE... IF YOU DONT HAVE BRAIN TO CREATE A GAME DONT TRY TO DO IT... **** OFF R2 **** TEAM!

Comment

Its soo boring to try play game who only laags and stoping because nobody can fix it almost year...

Comment

Working...
                        X