Wartune Maintenance 10/8 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 10/8 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Monday, the 8th of October at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

lol so we may lose another day of dimension rewards with no proper compensation for them. I have 5 completed expert dimensions
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

monday maint, was in bloody middle spire run when announcement popped u guys are ridiculous

Comment

so we get 2 mt whis week it is crazy

Comment

Add blitz for dimension!
          Some rewards are not up to date - 5y old or less?!
          Add return Hero event2 … with this one, can do noting ...

Comment

yeah. a blitz (short) for dimension. still better if they are permanents... dimension war is boring.

bad idea change day for maintenance. expecially at monday when players stay doind weeklies. is always a bad idea change day for maintenance and usually are longs 2 hours... a lot of time...

but do maintenance not all together not was better? so i could play in another continents...
            every hero has his hamster!

Comment

I've about had it up to here with the changes in maintenance... Thursdays at 4am is when it's suppose to happen, not whenever they bloody well feel like it !!! The vast majority of us don't check the forums on a daily basis, even though I DID for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. To throw it in, UNANNOUNCED on a Monday, is completely inconsiderate of your players... keep knocking us around and we'll pack up and leave.
              Knight - 45 mil BR
              100% FREE player

Comment

but, what you fixing 5 hours ??

Comment

r2 is for the players they keep saying this which players they on about I not got a clue but there is so much to do on a daily basis in game now I and others have not got the time to do all things I need to do. get rid of all the laggy things like spire holy trail broken sword some of these are timed events that you cant get max rewards becoz of lag but hey one of these days they will fix the bugs that we have had for over 5 years (don't think so )

Comment

arenas start button still bugged has been like this now for 2 years also seems our server has to wait for other teams to have 2 atks to our 1

Comment

you lot know how to take the mick u do beer collections on a timed event and then do this half way threw how the hell are we ment to get full rewards when u bozo's keep messing with the program and give us **** compo for it????? maybe i should stop paying for VIP and other things see if u like that

Comment

i wonder if this game falls under the Consumer Rights Act as im paying for something and not happy with the product or the compo for the down time of the game.......also what a stupid time to pick to do this when there is a timed beer event going on wheres the compo from that???? i might stop paying for VIP and other things see if they like that

Comment

seems with wartune theres no point reporting problems anymore as they got no clue how to fix anything holy trial I was at 800 points after a couple of mins then I got in fight with fellow servers toon we spent they next 12 mins hugging each other has happened 2 weeks on the trot so very little rewards from this well and truly messed up game more lag we need more lag its the only thing that you can guarantee we going to get even after this maint ty r2 from the players

Comment

don't forget there was no maint last week due to some pretend holiday, so this has replaced it but they are to *** faced last week to tell us..........................

Comment

Monday maintenance is just to make up for not having a Thursday maintenance due to the national holiday week. There will most likely still be a Thursday maintenance.

boggins64 I asked for a video of the start button issue, and the only person who took one wouldn't upload somewhere that it could be watched. That issue waits for those who are experiencing it to share a video of it. Also, Hero Trial was reported, but as it occurred during a holiday week, the devs haven't been around to try to fix it.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X