No announcement yet.

Wartune Maintenance 10/8 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.........see above.........that's what I just posted...............lame brain...............

Comment

so are they trying to fix the freezing issue that's been going on since the data migration or at least fix something if you play in game you dont need a vidio to see that happening

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Monday maintenance is just to make up for not having a Thursday maintenance due to the national holiday week. There will most likely still be a Thursday maintenance.

boggins64 I asked for a video of the start button issue, and the only person who took one wouldn't upload somewhere that it could be watched. That issue waits for those who are experiencing it to share a video of it. Also, Hero Trial was reported, but as it occurred during a holiday week, the devs haven't been around to try to fix it.
        WHY on earth do you need a video of something which is so easily described in writing ? What part of the description of the problem do they not understand ?

Reminds me of the request to provide a screenshot of black screen …"because there are different types of black screen"

Comment

Would suggest to announce the irregular maintenance times in-advance so players could plan ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post

WHY on earth do you need a video of something which is so easily described in writing ? What part of the description of the problem do they not understand ?

Reminds me of the request to provide a screenshot of black screen …"because there are different types of black screen"
            Because the devs haven't been able to reproduce it and are claiming it must be an issue on the player's end. We've said all we can say about the issue, now we need a video. Since everyone keeps saying it happens all the time, I didn't think asking for a quick video would be such an issue.

And there are different types of black screens. A screenshot shows us if it's before or after loading a server, and before or after the splash screen. All of which have different causes. Then there's the times when a player calls it a black screen, but they leave out that there's a message in the middle of it that tells them to activate flash. So yes, a black screen report will always require a screenshot.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sorry, not buying any of it.
              The cynic in me says the real reason is...…… ask for video of this, screenshot of that and eventually players can't be bothered and devs can just forget it and not even try to fix it.

"it must be an issue at the players end" ………. yeah right, loads of players with the same problem and it's OUR fault. ………… absolute bull !!

Comment

Working...
              X