Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Update!!! Wartune Server Time Change For BST & EDT & PDT Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Update!!! Wartune Server Time Change For BST & EDT & PDT Servers

Please note that we will be changing server times for BST & EDT & PDT servers to accomodate the end of Daylight Saving Time and switch to Standard Time. Time changes are as follows:

BST Servers:
    Sunday, October 28th 0:30 BST/7:30 GMT+8

EDT Servers:
    Sunday, November 4th 0:30 EDT/12:30 GMT+8

PDT Servers:
    Sunday, November 4th 0:30 PDT/15:30 GMT+8

All BST servers will be going down for maintenance starting October 28th at 0:30 BST, lasting for approximately 2 hours.

All EDT servers will be going down for maintenance starting November 4th at 0:30 EDT, lasting for approximately 2 hours.

All PDT servers will be going down for maintenance starting November 4th at 0:30 PDT, lasting for approximately 2 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

we had our time change maintenance on gamerocks euro servers and we think u boneheads has messed it up the red flower is not on any campaign loads of ppl on my server used their stamina trying to find it and zero evern 5 ppl did all campaigns and not 1 flower
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-28-2018, 01:22 AM.

Comment

What gets me is that they would take about 2 hours to change a clock.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

not even a annoument in the game server shut down in how ever mins please log off

Comment

Working...
        X