Thanksgiving Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Thanksgiving Feedback

Thank you all for accompanying Wartune all the way, please join the event and claim the rewards. Happy Thanksgiving.
    http://www.r2games.com/act/2018Thanksgiving/

Event time: 11/22/2018-11/25/2018 EST
    Code Expired Date(Server Time): 12/02/2018

Note: Only players with R2 account can participate in this event and use the code.

Limited quota, while stocks last.

Click image for larger version  Name:	525x304.jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.0 KB ID:	1972164

Last edited by R2_May; 11-22-2018, 12:44 AM.

junk rewards. maybe new players will cheer but the rewards be utter junk

yay 50 cast stones or 50 sylph soul orbs that be useless
    oh look dawnlight wings useless

its all junk
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Yes R2 looking after R2 *** the rest

Comment

how do you get the code when i click on it it dont do anything????

Comment

why change rewards events ? upgrade sylph now max 1000 before 3000 and also gems divinity starts higher normaly with lvl 6 gem now starts at 7???? Realy bad change!

Comment

don't forget no gem master event, no weekday freebes's in shop and a useless Thanksgiving gift of a pair of hades wings, a real slap in the face to all loyal players...what next coal(bg shards) for Christmas?
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

lol no higher prices on everything... its christmas on 7road lol

Comment

lol as usual its only for r2

even with my r2 account I cant do it as its broken cant collect any cards wont let me goes to a blank white screen shows 0

that's realy good event isn't it r2 dumb ....
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-23-2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

hehe harry, just remove all adblocker and such and open up to r2 completely XD

Comment

I click an nothing happens :/ and since it's apparently a limited quantity of 4? If I am reading it correctly. What is the point of even bothering?? Seriously
                    Frozenshade
                    R2Games
                    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

the thanksgiving feedback event code does not work on my gamerocks s233 east, johnmichael, I take it this event is for r2 players only and the rest of us don't matter, tyvm for another slap in the face for your loyal players, this really sucks, but expecting nothing less from this lame team of developers
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Why, WHY was I only able to get a single card, a Classic BOSS one, even though I have others?

Comment

Originally posted by R299991977 View Post
                          Why, WHY was I only able to get a single card, a Classic BOSS one, even though I have others?
                          You can only redeem one of each code, since you can only use one of each code. Use your extra boss cards in the synthesis panel in #5 to make cards for the codes you haven't claimed yet.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The only problem is that I had the number of cards needed to exchange, I clicked to synthesize and .... I have not received anything and against my cards have disappeared. Not very nice ...

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

You can only redeem one of each code, since you can only use one of each code. Use your extra boss cards in the synthesis panel in #5 to make cards for the codes you haven't claimed yet.
                              Nevermind, just figured how stu pid this event is, among those who have developed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X