No announcement yet.

Notice of Updated Gameplay in V8.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any way developers can delete limite on the rewards that are being removed? some people have been holding them for a long time.

Comment

Aww god! That is the best new year's gift! Thanks for removing that **** )) you also can grab the Castle Wars to go with Hero trial and Dreamlands. Can't wait for the new patch

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post

Most of us need those dryads to get kills as we are up against players who are 50m+ br higher than us.
        What needs removing are the flags which nobody likes.
        first if you want dreyds atk someone die and get it like in old bg second 90% players left bg cuz of that you can see every day in almost every bg is no more then 6 players that play it and before on old bg was 2-3 bgs in same hour and that is 60-90 ppl play it in one hour now if 30 players play it in one day that is good and last what is point of dryeds so some noob can kill good players with 100 dryeds??? ok and where is dryeds then in arena IW CW and other cross servers stuff???? lets get them there too so some little lazy players can finaly kill some big good players better is to grow up and play it, and not to be in bg lose 10 min to get 100 dryeds and get 1 kill

Comment

Will we be getting end of season rewards for Imperial War on the 1st of December or not at all? Since that will be the final round of this Imperial War season before the patch on all servers on the 6th.
          S97 Caramel
          "Don't cry to give up. Cry to keep going."

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelS97 View Post
            Will we be getting end of season rewards for Imperial War on the 1st of December or not at all? Since that will be the final round of this Imperial War season before the patch on all servers on the 6th.
            end of imperial war season is 29.dec so i guess no there will not be that rewards or maybe they get it after last IW but that will be big good surprise from r2 and that will be wierd

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

"a brand-new Cross Server Party gameplay, diverse features in Guild, and fresh mini games in Game Hall" will be replacing the removed events. We'll have more information about what's coming in Patch 8.3 posted around 11/29.
              Probably some rehashed battle that we had removed a while ago. That seems to be the way of it here.

Comment

ive add a report in the bug section about freezing issues on gamerocks euro S26 server cluster see if anything comes of it because they ignore any tickets sent in about it. its that bad meny players have left game even big cashiers
                Last edited by tyersp; 11-24-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelS97 View Post
                  Good question. I will ask about end of season rewards.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You atleast do something good with removal of imperial and athena nonwars with utterly bad gameplay. Still you now take away all guild battles. So time you change game name also to Stuntunes since the war element now disappere from game alltogether

Comment

so now there wont be any cross server guild battles? that was the best part of the game.

Comment

Looks like they want us quit the game hey memory ooops i mean Jaime only be you and the guildie you give freebies to soon left in game yeeeehaaaaaa

Comment

They just said this season of Imp Wars are ending early. They didn't say Imp Wars were being removed. I got that only Dreamland and Hero Trials were being removed.

Comment

Will we also be getting rewards based on our placements/points gathered in Athena's war so far? (IW was asked earlier).

Comment

THANKS so much for letting us know, I really appreciate it so I can spend them with time to spare.

Comment

where can we find the detail of the new patch?

Comment

Working...
                                X