No announcement yet.

Notice of Updated Gameplay in V8.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just something else that really should go . Since hardly NO ONE does it anymore but a few guilds .
    Outlands. Its become more of a chore to even get teams that we are matched with to participate.
    Great when we are matched with like mind guilds who like the battles . Headaches when we are matched with teams that don't participate.
    So smelt stones and engraving stones since many still need them ( YET do not participate in outlands *SMH* ) should be able to be in shops or another venue .
    Just a thought..
    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
        where can we find the detail of the new patch?
        Think Lane say the detailed will be post up on Nov 29th thats pretty much coming soon in 5 days. especially Release New Version 8.3 come on Dec 6th. So we have alot of time before it comes

Than once knowing what detailed or Information is gonna replace them & those are remove, we can easy to start from there exchanging our item before that new Patch comes. But hopefully everybody in server know what it, cause not many player read forum, so if R2 keep posting up announcement in every server about Forum Patch 8.3 & such as a reminder than everybody surely know.
        Last edited by ANIME1988; 11-24-2018, 08:16 PM.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Much more fun than silly walking things and bore wars.

Comment

i think r2 should be remove " limited exchange "about Faction Medal and Secret Medal first. because we just 4-5 days to exchange them.
            Last edited by game318; 11-24-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kw0the View Post
              You atleast do something good with removal of imperial and athena nonwars with utterly bad gameplay. Still you now take away all guild battles. So time you change game name also to Stuntunes since the war element now disappere from game alltogether
              Glad I am not the only one that hates that stupid stun garbage. No skill what so ever- you are at the mercy of the %.

Comment

thank you truesatan and MemoryLane for getting this out early. never would have seen it in time if it wasn't for announcement

Comment

pre-launch server = kabam 1 in other words Jaime and co lmao yeah right we all know he is support so here we go again with the out and out cheating

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

first if you want dreyds atk someone die and get it like in old bg second 90% players left bg cuz of that you can see every day in almost every bg is no more then 6 players that play it and before on old bg was 2-3 bgs in same hour and that is 60-90 ppl play it in one hour now if 30 players play it in one day that is good and last what is point of dryeds so some noob can kill good players with 100 dryeds??? ok and where is dryeds then in arena IW CW and other cross servers stuff???? lets get them there too so some little lazy players can finaly kill some big good players better is to grow up and play it, and not to be in bg lose 10 min to get 100 dryeds and get 1 kill
                    Whoa! You expect a player to go out and LOSE honor attacking a monster casher just to get dryads and maybe get one kill?! The reason no one wants to do BG anymore is because the monsters rule it and the middle and lower players stand NO chance, and those who aren't VIP LOSE up to 400 honor per battle. Honor isn't lost in arena, IW, CW or other cross server stuff so dryads aren't necessary. So, what's the point in the vast majority not joining BG?! Honor LOSSES, plain and simple. It's not lazy being a non-casher, it's the cashers who are lazy and buy their way to the top.
                    Knight - 45 mil BR
                    100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by game318 View Post
                      i think r2 should be remove " limited exchange "about Faction Medal and Secret Medal first. because we just 4-5 days to exchange them.
                      With 5 days to exchange, you have a total of 25,500 medals from Hero Trial you can exchange if you buy everything, and 30,000 medals from Dreamland, also if you buy everything. If you only buy Cast stones from Army Shop, you would be only able to use 15,000 Faction medals. For Dreamland, Clothing Refinement Stones over 5 days, its 5000 medals.

Only 16 people from the pre-launch group have over 5000 medals for Dreamland, and of those only one will be left with medals left over if they buy everything every day. 22 people will be left with currency left over if they focus on cast stones only from the Army Shop, with 7 having currency left over if they buy everything every day. It's not a big enough group of people to get the devs to postpone shop closure, and not enough time to remove limits as that would require downtime for maintenance to rework the code and the devs are busy with the patch. You guys will either need to buy the other items available, or don't worry about whatever is left over after not buying the things you don't want.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

is ares war also being removed didn't see it mentioned and thought id ask so players will know to exchange for items or if they can not worry about it also since we are included in the pre launch for the 29th and imperial will be removed will the final ranking reward be given to us befor its removed on the 29th since we wont have imperial war again

Comment

any date on this update?

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post

Whoa! You expect a player to go out and LOSE honor attacking a monster casher just to get dryads and maybe get one kill?! The reason no one wants to do BG anymore is because the monsters rule it and the middle and lower players stand NO chance, and those who aren't VIP LOSE up to 400 honor per battle. Honor isn't lost in arena, IW, CW or other cross server stuff so dryads aren't necessary. So, what's the point in the vast majority not joining BG?! Honor LOSSES, plain and simple. It's not lazy being a non-casher, it's the cashers who are lazy and buy their way to the top.
                            i talk about ppl 40m+ br who not play bg cuz of dryeds mobs, there is 90% maybe more of them who was left when is come new bg only cuz of dryeds mobs and dryed bombers same with 30m+ players who are not vip and was played bg all time before new BG and now not enter cuz can kill them some 15m br with dryeds and thy will lose 200 honor. now only see some new names there who never before i see in before version of BG and guess what thy only killing dryed mobs all bg + bg is start to be boring 5-6 ppl play it per hour and in BG before this where you cant get easy dryed like here 60+ playad per hour, there was 2-3 sometime 4 diferent bg in same hour and now you cant get 50 ppl to play all day in bg same in class bg so little pay this boring dryed kidds bg

Comment

sense hero trial is on devo table.. i hope they put some other event there instead so we can get our devo done after hero is gone .ty.
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

and please do not bring anymore of those deadly borring standing pvp events.. I dont really like to play sleeping :P
                                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                                X