X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sa nasilsiniz

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

With 5 days to exchange, you have a total of 25,500 medals from Hero Trial you can exchange if you buy everything, and 30,000 medals from Dreamland, also if you buy everything. If you only buy Cast stones from Army Shop, you would be only able to use 15,000 Faction medals. For Dreamland, Clothing Refinement Stones over 5 days, its 5000 medals.

Only 16 people from the pre-launch group have over 5000 medals for Dreamland, and of those only one will be left with medals left over if they buy everything every day. 22 people will be left with currency left over if they focus on cast stones only from the Army Shop, with 7 having currency left over if they buy everything every day. It's not a big enough group of people to get the devs to postpone shop closure, and not enough time to remove limits as that would require downtime for maintenance to rework the code and the devs are busy with the patch. You guys will either need to buy the other items available, or don't worry about whatever is left over after not buying the things you don't want.

40339 Secret Medals, and everyday i exchange everything ."5000".
      so can u explain to me? how many day i still need for exchange?

and 44329 Faction Medals, and exchange everything "5100"
      now only 2-3 days
      5100x3=15300
      44329-15300=29029
      so?
      u want pay balens back to me? or what?
      i used balens for it , and now u want remove 29029 Faction Medals from me.
      so what u want pay to me about 29029 Faction Medals?
      we love this game , but i hope r2 can give us a good answer and game also.
      ty

Comment

convert [Sylph Sepulcrum] and [Mahra]
        To the essential things.

Comment

Nice... but we needed tattoo engraved stone in another store or on lucky exchange... because outland are so hard for new servers... pls think about old mode... guild x guild in same server!

Comment

Originally posted by game318 View Post

40339 Secret Medals, and everyday i exchange everything ."5000".
            so can u explain to me? how many day i still need for exchange?

and 44329 Faction Medals, and exchange everything "5100"
            now only 2-3 days
            5100x3=15300
            44329-15300=29029
            so?
            u want pay balens back to me? or what?
            i used balens for it , and now u want remove 29029 Faction Medals from me.
            so what u want pay to me about 29029 Faction Medals?
            we love this game , but i hope r2 can give us a good answer and game also.
            ty
            What's your character name and server? I was shown a list from the pre-launch groups, and only one person has more than 40,000 of anything, and I'm pretty sure that's not you.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
              Just something else that really should go . Since hardly NO ONE does it anymore but a few guilds .
              Outlands. Its become more of a chore to even get teams that we are matched with to participate.
              Great when we are matched with like mind guilds who like the battles . Headaches when we are matched with teams that don't participate.
              So smelt stones and engraving stones since many still need them ( YET do not participate in outlands *SMH* ) should be able to be in shops or another venue .
              Just a thought..
              i fully agree Turbain

Comment

why make changes to the game when there is things that you still haven't fixed like dimension crisis and the zodiac thing

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post

I'm a 40m+ player and I jump in BG during the last 5-10 minutes just to get devo and then sit in spawn until the end to claim the 100-200 honor rewards at the end. When you get attacked relentlessly when trying to leave spawn by the 100m+ players, BG isn't a battleground, it's their slaughtering ground and I (and thousands like me) aren't going to give them the satisfaction just because they feel like they paid for the honor... they didn't pay to get OUR honor! The day I lost 2k+ honor was the day I decided enough was enough and I haven't wandered out of spawn since. Most players I know don't even bother to wait for the final rewards, they jump in and out of BG for the devo and call it a day. They don't throw good money away, they are smarter than that, and it's further proven when they abandon BG to the morons. We're nowhere near desperate enough for the minimal stat titles for kills, we'd much rather get our medallion up and that takes honor increases. Dryad mobs are not the reason for players quitting BG. Big cashers 'might' whine and decide to quit because they lose ONE battle to a low BR player per BG, but how many times did that low player get killed first? They can dish it out but can't take it because they think they BOUGHT the right to win.
                  i am a 40mil+ player and i quit bg because of the dryads and i used to do 3 or four a day
                  the 2 with end rewards and 2 more for honour and kills. now i dont even do 2 a week complete because bg has become more about dryads than actual skill and strength

Comment

Originally posted by RaishaBellovont View Post

i am a 40mil+ player and i quit bg because of the dryads and i used to do 3 or four a day
                    the 2 with end rewards and 2 more for honour and kills. now i dont even do 2 a week complete because bg has become more about dryads than actual skill and strength
                    Dryads are there to prevent big people from completely farming little people. I don't think we'll see dryads completely removed, and it won't suddenly fill bgs if it was, since smaller people won't go and everyone else will bail if a whale shows up.

Everyone is pretty divided on the battleground issue. No one's participating, but everyone has a different reason for it. If you look around the forum (not just you, Raisha, but everyone) you'll see several threads complaining about bg in one fashion or other, from both sides of the aisle. Small people feel they don't get enough of a boost to make them competitive against the bigger people, bigger people don't like when small people dryad up and beat them. Some people like bg to end early so they turn in the flag too much, others don't ever want it to end so they hold the flag for the whole thing. No one likes the honor loss, but taking that away just makes VIP a little more useless so there needs to be a middle ground suggestion made there.

Matches use to be broken down by level, but people stopped showing up because of level campers, so it prompted a change. It became harder to earn dryads in bg and many said it took too long, so since no one did that one either, another change was made. Now, no one is doing this one, even though it takes care of the problems people were having with the previous iterations. Too many time slots, maybe?

There's 4 threads tagged that cover battlegrounds and things people have suggested to fix the issue players have with it: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...estion-tracker I think it's time everyone gets together, picks an idea they like, or start a new thread from scratch to work out all of the details, and get some bodies into threads that will actually be seen by the devs. The louder the voices, the more they pay attention.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

What's your character name and server? I was shown a list from the pre-launch groups, and only one person has more than 40,000 of anything, and I'm pretty sure that's not you.
                      so do u think u r fair to that guy ?
                      u will remove 25000+ Secret Medals and 29000+ Faction Medals from us.
                      that is fair?
                      or do u think just a few people have more than 40000, so u no need to care about us?
                      Is this your attitude towards players?

Comment

bg used to be upto 40k br then 50k br and so on now its less than 10million upto 130 million maybe the devs can revert back to old system for bg 10 million to 20 million and so forth making bg more fairer for all but as I see it and others have said it all about looking after the bigger players/ cashers and keeping them happy . 2 weeks on trot I was in gold in venus me and partner have 120 million br between us and 2500 points how the hell do I meet 2 players of over 100 million and in diamond at 6000 points when we were told your ranking points will be matched as near as damn it we were not even in same group so I do think it a farce the matching system in the whole game .it bad enough that we play day in day out and spend 4-6 hours per day becoz lag issues make things take longer .from all the years I have played and support the game the last 2 years have been mistakes after mistakes more lag after every patch soon you will not be able to play game as there will be no time to eat sleep and work as everything is laggy or bugged I await this new patch with trepidation as I know from experience it will be bugged nothing is ever fixed even when they used to use the test servers and they were told things were wrong they still brought out the new patches HAPPY GAMING WARTUNERS :-(((

Comment

so do u think u r fair to that guy ?
                          u will remove 25000+ Secret Medals and 29000+ Faction Medals from us.
                          that is fair?
                          or do u think just a few people have more than 40000, so u no need to care about us?
                          Is this your attitude towards players?
                          My personal opinion is if you weren't spending it before, as a high total would suggest, you aren't going to miss it once it's gone. As for you, if you are not on a pre-launch cluster, you do get an extra week to spend down your currency. If you are on a pre-launch cluster with over 40k medals, I will need your name and server to have your record checked and see if a discussion can be opened about that on the pre-launch servers only, but as I mentioned, only one person has an amount that would be considered excessive.

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
                          bg used to be upto 40k br then 50k br and so on now its less than 10million upto 130 million maybe the devs can revert back to old system for bg 10 million to 20 million and so forth making bg more fairer for all but as I see it and others have said it all about looking after the bigger players/ cashers and keeping them happy . 2 weeks on trot I was in gold in venus me and partner have 120 million br between us and 2500 points how the hell do I meet 2 players of over 100 million and in diamond at 6000 points when we were told your ranking points will be matched as near as damn it we were not even in same group so I do think it a farce the matching system in the whole game .it bad enough that we play day in day out and spend 4-6 hours per day becoz lag issues make things take longer .from all the years I have played and support the game the last 2 years have been mistakes after mistakes more lag after every patch soon you will not be able to play game as there will be no time to eat sleep and work as everything is laggy or bugged I await this new patch with trepidation as I know from experience it will be bugged nothing is ever fixed even when they used to use the test servers and they were told things were wrong they still brought out the new patches HAPPY GAMING WARTUNERS :-(((
                          BG can't go by battle rating. A legit 10 mil BR player isn't going to beat a stripped down to 10mil BR player, and that's exactly what we see happen in a BR matched world. We've already seen what happens when the highest ever BR is used for matches (Eudaemon Domain) and that's severely flawed as well. If we go back to level brackets, we bring back level camping which means that 10 mil BR player is facing people who are way stronger anyway, only there's no other big people to help out. Same goes for brackets involving non-CA, CA, and KH. Brackets are only good when people can't take things off to be smaller than they should be for easy fights, and when there's inherent limits to what a bracket can actually contain, which this game does not have.

I feel you on the lag, though.

Comment

[QUOTE=MemoryLane;n1972654]

My personal opinion is if you weren't spending it before, as a high total would suggest, you aren't going to miss it once it's gone. As for you, if you are not on a pre-launch cluster, you do get an extra week to spend down your currency. If you are on a pre-launch cluster with over 40k medals, I will need your name and server to have your record checked and see if a discussion can be opened about that on the pre-launch servers only, but as I mentioned, only one person has an amount that would be considered excessive.

so did u check all server ?
                            how u can sure only a person.has more than 40000+ Medals on this big Game or Big Server?
                            i think u should check all server first , and thinking with your team remove limited or give everyone extra week to speed them.

last time r2 removed item from shop " athena, ares, hero trial, imperial", we didnt got any info about that .
                            many people missed it , and only a day for exchange.
                            now u want remove them and just give us 5 days, that is fair for who having 40000+ medals?
                            pls Don't waste our time.
                            only 2-3 days from now.
                            ty
                            Last edited by game318; 11-26-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

so did u check all server ?
                              how u can sure only a person.has more than 40000+ Medals on this big Game or Big Server?
                              i think u should check all server first , and thinking with your team remove limited or give everyone extra week to speed them.

last time r2 removed item from shop " athena, ares, hero trial, imperial", we didnt got any info about that .
                              many people missed it , and only a day for exchange.
                              now u want remove them and just give us 5 days, that is fair for who having 40000+ medals?
                              pls Don't waste our time.
                              only 2-3 days from now.
                              ty
                              You still haven't provided your name and server. You can give just your server number, if you'd prefer. Knowing which cluster you belong to would be helpful in giving you an answer that pertains to you.

The only people we were concerned about with this announcement are the people on the R2 S1, S4, S14, and S62 clusters, because they would only get 5 days to spend down their currency, and is the only data that was pulled. The rest of the servers have more than enough time to buy out the shops on a daily basis to get rid of theirs, since they got a 13 day notice.

The shops are completely removed with this patch, and that cannot be delayed. The limits will not be removed prior to the removal of these events.

Comment

You still haven't provided your name and server. You can give just your server number, if you'd prefer. Knowing which cluster you belong to would be helpful in giving you an answer that pertains to you.

The only people we were concerned about with this announcement are the people on the R2 S1, S4, S14, and S62 clusters, because they would only get 5 days to spend down their currency, and is the only data that was pulled. The rest of the servers have more than enough time to buy out the shops on a daily basis to get rid of theirs, since they got a 13 day notice.

The shops are completely removed with this patch, and that cannot be delayed. The limits will not be removed prior to the removal of these events.
                                i played this game almost 5-6 years!!! check it by yourself !!!
                                i had send E-mail , and u still no reply!!!
                                until now u still no say sorry to us !!
                                If this is your attitude, that why more people from my server left this game
                                if u remove 29000+Medals, i will leave this game also.

About "shop“? why u didnt send or put info on us server 'system chat" ?
                                lot of my server got that info from other place, and lot people missed because too late!!

Last edited by game318; 11-27-2018, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X