Notice of Updated Gameplay in V8.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by game318 View Post

i played this game almost 5-6 years!!! check it by yourself !!!
    i had send E-mail , and u still no reply!!!
    until now u still no say sorry to us !!
    If this is your attitude, that why more people from my server left this game
    if u remove 29000+Medals, i will leave this game also.
    MDN!!!
    I am a forum moderator, I have no way to tell what server you belong to unless you tell me. I also have no way to know what your character name is. Your forum name does not connect me to anything about you in the game, therefore, I can't have anything checked for you. You can send me your name and server via private message, if you wish to remain that anonymous on the forum.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I am a forum moderator, I have no way to tell what server you belong to unless you tell me. I also have no way to know what your character name is. Your forum name does not connect me to anything about you in the game, therefore, I can't have anything checked for you. You can send me your name and server via private message, if you wish to remain that anonymous on the forum.
      good, so tell your team reply my ticket or mail hurry.
      we dont have too much time.

Comment

Sure. What is the character name and server your ticket is under, so I can tell support which ticket they need to look for?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

oh well idk why at first ppl save all that medals and stuff if thy need them so much???? guess thy not need them and not spent them so why now start to cry ??? guess all see oportunity to try get some good compensation from r2 if thy go with thy plan, cuz 90% stuff in shop not worth to spent on it. sorry guys but i think this is not r2 fault this is simple yours fault to stack that stuff and not spent it
          Last edited by andrejsergej21; 11-27-2018, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
            oh well idk why at first ppl save all that medals and stuff if thy need them so much???? guess thy not need them and not spent them so why now start to cry ??? guess all see oportunity to try get some good compensation from r2 if thy go with thy plan, cuz 90% stuff in shop not worth to spent on it. sorry guys but i think this is not r2 fault this is simple yours fault to stack that stuff and not spent it
            ah, maybe u should ask r2 why let us used balens for it and got too many medals.
            or u r telling us speed money on this game is very stupid?
            oh, ok tyvm.
            Last edited by game318; 11-27-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I have had some investigative work done. Your ticket was responded to, you even replied back to it. I asked that question before I posted the thread, and the answer was no.

You aren't on a pre-launch server, so you don't lose your medals until December 6th, when the rest of the game gets the patch. That is more than enough time to spend all 40k medals, if you buy everything in the shop every day, between now and Dec. 6th, in both shops. If you haven't started spending them, please do so. The shop is completely removed when your server gets the patch, on Dec. 6.

Comment

in my opinion The Dryads should be removed from the Battle ground as most of the BGs are useless and mostly the higher BR players are attacking those mobs to get Dryads.. people only enter it for devotion ..

Comment

ah, maybe u should ask r2 why let us used balens for it and got too many medals.
                  or u r telling us speed money on this game is very stupid?
                  oh, ok tyvm.
                  Like someone else said, why save so many to begin with, why not spend them? Or are you spending that much on it that you are getting more items than you can spend?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I have had some investigative work done. Your ticket was responded to, you even replied back to it. I asked that question before I posted the thread, and the answer was no.

You aren't on a pre-launch server, so you don't lose your medals until December 6th, when the rest of the game gets the patch. That is more than enough time to spend all 40k medals, if you buy everything in the shop every day, between now and Dec. 6th, in both shops. If you haven't started spending them, please do so. The shop is completely removed when your server gets the patch, on Dec. 6.
                    ok, thank .

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Like someone else said, why save so many to begin with, why not spend them? Or are you spending that much on it that you are getting more items than you can spend?
                      oh, mean spending too much is wrong choose?
                      OH, ok ok ty for remind me.

Comment

• I vote for mini games like Underground, no gachapon or sky adventures. Also merged willpowers or activation of the sub eudamons with battles above Cloud City. Also a idea is to re-introduce shadowhunting and the Tradehouse

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

No one likes the honor loss, but taking that away just makes VIP a little more useless so there needs to be a middle ground suggestion made there.
                          Here's a suggestion... How about changing it so that the VIPs earn 5%-10% more honor per battle and completely removing the honor loss. If players don't have to worry about losing the progress they've worked so hard for, they'll feel better about wandering out of spawn and trying to get a few wins of their own. I know I'm not alone in this because I can see the crowd around me as we wait out the end, and I always.see about half the players each battleground have 0 points.
                          Knight - 45 mil BR
                          100% FREE player

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Many of us who save these for the purpose of waiting for some good item to be added in the future patch etc, for example few months ago they added Pennant ascension stone in IW shop and thanks for me saving Yarama coins so i could exchange all of it before they for unknown reason removed it from the shop.

Comment

• Like someone else said, why save so many to begin with, why not spend them? Or are you spending that much on it that you are getting more items than you can spend?
                              It's either waiting for something good to come along or hoping the developers will have some common sense (it really isn't a thing for them or with them) to remove such limits so we can spend to our heart's content. Myself, I do not believe in buying in pieces; it's either all that I want or nothing at all, because when I buy in pieces I tend to forget a few days of doing such and then I scratch my head in wondering what the item I have in my inventory was for. When I buy it all at once, it's because I am set for upgrading (or utilizing) something right then and there.

There are a lot of flaws that I, and other players, had pointed out but pretty much nothing gets done despite Memory's attempts to tell them (R2 and devs) like it is.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
                                I vote for mini games like Underground, no gachapon or sky adventures. Also merged willpowers or activation of the sub eudamons with battles above Cloud City. Also a idea is to re-introduce shadowhunting and the Tradehouse
                                I've been thinking this ever since they made a "Game Box" area and NPC :P

Comment

Working...
                                X