Notice of Updated Gameplay in V8.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
    [SIZE=14px]...please exchange the remaining ... Secret Medal in advance...
    About time to remove the purchase limit MemoryLane2 . Lots of us are still struggling to spend the secret medals on clothing stones (20 stones = 1000 medals per day).

Comment

• Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

About time to remove the purchase limit MemoryLane2 . Lots of us are still struggling to spend the secret medals on clothing stones (20 stones = 1000 medals per day).
      You'll need to buy other items if you have more medals than what you can use on clothing refinement stones. The limits won't be increased.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• as for mini games I love jewel hunt, fall a sleep in fishing & hate cloud adventure, to many backwards steps and battles...I wish they would do away with the lame weekly dungeon roulette which is a board game in my war game, never hated any run more, please scrap it as most hate it & it sucks big time
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

• castle wars does beat tanks as the lag in tanks was so bad that battles would be over before you got in, that said not a big fan of castle wars as the guild cost is way to high so only the super guilds can play it and it is really lame....I miss my sylph and willpower in demonic continent, my question is why can't we use them there?
          Live long and prosper.

Comment

• you need to end the limits of the take per items

Comment

• Die meisten von uns brauchen diese Dryaden, um zu töten, während wir gegen Spieler antreten, die 50m + br höher sind als wir.
              Was entfernt werden muss, sind die Flaggen, die niemand mag.

Comment

• uhm, how bout gear refinement stuff? We will still get those in the new updated toys right? Because I for one am not finished with that. ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

"a brand-new Cross Server Party gameplay, diverse features in Guild, and fresh mini games in Game Hall" will be replacing the removed events. We'll have more information about what's coming in Patch 8.3 posted around 11/29.
                  don't you dare get rid of jewel hunt i loves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                    castle wars does beat tanks as the lag in tanks was so bad that battles would be over before you got in, that said not a big fan of castle wars as the guild cost is way to high so only the super guilds can play it and it is really lame....I miss my sylph and willpower in demonic continent, my question is why can't we use them there?
                    agree with all points. castle wars and tanks are both lame. should get rid of both.

Comment

• UPDATE: Athena’s Tear, Yarama Coin, Faction Medal, and Secret Medal will remain in Profile for now. Please work on exchanging these medals as soon as possible.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• I think you did a great job with advance notice for this patch/update

Comment

• Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post
                          uhm, how bout gear refinement stuff? We will still get those in the new updated toys right? Because I for one am not finished with that. ROFL
                          Refinement crystals are found in the Rumble Shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            UPDATE: Athena’s Tear, Yarama Coin, Faction Medal, and Secret Medal will remain in Profile for now. Please work on exchanging these medals as soon as possible.
                            Hello )) decided by the developers about compensation for last season at the Imperial War???

Comment

• Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

first if you want dreyds atk someone die and get it like in old bg second 90% players left bg cuz of that you can see every day in almost every bg is no more then 6 players that play it and before on old bg was 2-3 bgs in same hour and that is 60-90 ppl play it in one hour now if 30 players play it in one day that is good and last what is point of dryeds so some noob can kill good players with 100 dryeds??? ok and where is dryeds then in arena IW CW and other cross servers stuff???? lets get them there too so some little lazy players can finaly kill some big good players better is to grow up and play it, and not to be in bg lose 10 min to get 100 dryeds and get 1 kill
                              so let me get this straight, your calling players 'noobs' which is probably just a players who cash less than you. So ur point is to drop the only thing that helps lower players get AT LEAST 1 KILL in bg? Not every1 can cash as much as others..can we let those players a chance in bg to get honor? or should we let all the big shots who cash like crazy get the upperhand in every bg. THIS might be the reason bg is dying..because some low esteem player bent on a powertrip and make himself feel powerfull..wants to kill every low players. BG should have the LV range changed to BR range. No reason at all that a 50M br player should be allowed to run after a 2M br player even if they are both lv 80. Limit should be a 5M br range. Too much damn bullies in this game

Comment

• Originally posted by dragonian9 View Post

so let me get this straight, your calling players 'noobs' which is probably just a players who cash less than you. So ur point is to drop the only thing that helps lower players get AT LEAST 1 KILL in bg? Not every1 can cash as much as others..can we let those players a chance in bg to get honor? or should we let all the big shots who cash like crazy get the upperhand in every bg. THIS might be the reason bg is dying..because some low esteem player bent on a powertrip and make himself feel powerfull..wants to kill every low players. BG should have the LV range changed to BR range. No reason at all that a 50M br player should be allowed to run after a 2M br player even if they are both lv 80. Limit should be a 5M br range. Too much damn bullies in this game
                                oh well at first i not cash im 100% free player and not have any problem with killing ppl without dryeds but is boring to lose 200 honor from some dryeds kids who have to little br

Comment

Working...
                                X