Wartune Patch 8.3 Maintenance 12/6 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 8.3 Maintenance 12/6 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Patch 8.3 Maintenance on Thursday, the 6th of December at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.
    Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes:
    1. Dragonchant Clothing: Dragonchanters protect the ancient ruins and keep peace on their land. They are not welcomed by the humans, for what they defend is the incarnation of evil - Dragons. Dragonchanters have strong, hardened bodies and also resemble perfect harmony between wisdom and beauty.
    2. League Rumble: the new Party PVP gameplay is launched, sign up with your fixed party. Fight for a special Title and gain your own Cloud City Statue!
    3. New Guild features - a more united and friendly guild can always attract more talents. Take a look at what the new guild has brought us!

I. Guild Devotion Quest: added Daily and Weekly Guild Devotion Rewards.
    II. Guild Dungeons: all members, come and discover the power of a faster and stronger BOSS to become the No.1 Cross Server Guild in Progress!
    III. Guild - Dwarven Silver Shop: guild warriors have won large amounts of Dwarven Silver from doing guild dungeons. Let's take a look at what kinds of items they can redeem.
    IV. Guild Altar: pray and get the blessings of the Deities. Find out what the Deities are preparing for us in V8.3!
    V. Quest Academy: Guild Quests Beginner School is added to help the newcomers. Gain your Personal Merit here!
    VI. Guild Merchant: Guild Merchant becomes more powerful with more talents. Dear Guild Masters, please arrange welfare for our guild warriors!
    VII. Master Skill Tower: a place to research and learn advanced Master Skills!
    VIII. Guild Siege: to attack, to defense or to harass? Which strategy will bring our Guild the victory? Fight in the new Guild Siege and gain battle success! The winner’s name will appear in the center of Cloud City for everyone to admire.
    4. Game Hall: what has Angelina been working on recently? Try the new mini games in the new version:
    I. Minesweeper: is it luck or trap ahead? Enter the stage with your party to see!
    II. Dimension Crisis: together we discuss the best route in such a wild world.
    III. Speed Clearance: old Beling is going to retire and return to Magic Inn. Angelina will take over Speed Clearance and compete with us.
    5. Cauldron V2.0 - Player Benefit: the Cauldron grants powerful buffs and bonuses, use it wisely!
    6. Fishing Time optimized - Player Benefit: added a new fishing time period (12:30) based on players’ advice.
    7. Defend Sylph Atoll Rage gain increased - Player Benefit: players now have an easier time summoning Sylph Atoll BOSS!
    8. Class restrictions removed for Runes - Player Benefit: added a learnable Purification Rune for Mages, a learnable Purge Rune to Hunters, and a learnable Guardian Rune for Knights!
    9. Wheel of Fate rewards doubled.
    10. Athena's War replaced by League Rumble: based on the advice of our Warriors, we designed the new game feature - League Rumble to replace Athena's War. Athena's War will not function any longer soon as the new feature is launched. It is suggested that players who possess Athena's Tear should exchange them as soon as possible.
    11. Imperial War replaced by Guild Siege: based on the advice of our Warriors, we designed the new game feature - Guild Siege to replace Imperial War. Imperial War will not function any longer soon as the new feature is launched. It is suggested that players who possess Yarama Coins should exchange them as soon as possible.
    12. Hero Trial retired: based on the advice of our Warriors, we removed Hero Trial. This feature will not function any longer soon as the new version arrives. It is suggested that players who possess Faction Medal should exchange them as soon as possible.
    13. Dreamland retired: based on the advice of our Warriors, we removed Dreamland. This feature will not function any longer soon as the new version arrives. It is suggested that players who possess Secret Medal should exchange them as soon as possible.
    14. Removed the Devotion acquiring method (Hero Trial) in the updated gameplay.
    15. Fixed some incorrect descriptions in Guild quests.
    16. Fixed the issue where time was incorrectly displayed in League Rumble.
    17. Updated the descriptions of some items.
    18. Fixed some language issues.
    19. Fixed the incorrect BUFF descriptions in Cauldron.
    Last edited by R2_May; 12-06-2018, 12:11 AM.

Fix speed clearance where you can collect rewards each time I enter it said that I did not participate and cant collect rewards.Get rid of secret chamber in in quest on the right side of screen. You haven't had that for 6 months. Get rids of the chests in dungeons if you are not going to give keys to open them. Fix battlegrounds, the matching has sucked for years. Most of us just go in and out for the devotion. Same thing is slyph arena, can never win even one battle so why do it. Humans don't like to do the same thing over and over it we can never win. What the frick is the point. You never fix anything you just make something else and leave the broken or non-usable items laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkToo View Post
      Fix speed clearance where you can collect rewards each time I enter it said that I did not participate and cant collect rewards.Get rid of secret chamber in in quest on the right side of screen. You haven't had that for 6 months. Get rids of the chests in dungeons if you are not going to give keys to open them. Fix battlegrounds, the matching has sucked for years. Most of us just go in and out for the devotion. Same thing is slyph arena, can never win even one battle so why do it. Humans don't like to do the same thing over and over it we can never win. What the frick is the point. You never fix anything you just make something else and leave the broken or non-usable items laying around.
      We have a section for reporting bugs here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...rts-support-aa
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

will the Beijing lab work?
        Last edited by kotenokgavv2009; 12-06-2018, 03:38 AM.

Comment

"prays for a new source of truncheons" 3k to go for next medallion level. LOL Perhaps this is the guide I will update.
          --
          +clburke
          Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

Comment

when the hell will you open your game .

Comment

omg don't rush them they ** up more than needs to be....lol
              Sapphire
              Mage Lvl.80:
              BR:
              106,802,118 Normal Mode
              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
              Server: S551 GlassMines
              Guild: Spartans
              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Hope we don't get bonus lag.
                Just loving life one day at a time… and having fun doing it!

☽O☾LittleD - S414 - LVL 80 Knight - BR 17300K(there about) - Guild, Saintz

Comment

hope they dont mess it up with lag or the dam freezing

Comment

"R2 always lagging players first"
                    -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Comment

so i play 5 hours per day , now 4 hours gone in nothing , nice game

Comment

no matter how long it takes them we will get bugs, more lag and freezing, that is why some call it lagtunes, btw anyone remember the war utopia? enough said, lmao
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysremmberyou View Post
                          so i play 5 hours per day , now 4 hours gone in nothing , nice game
                          they cant rush these things u just ave to be patient and wait like every one else

i rather wait 5 to 6 hrs and patch is properly implemented than rush it to be took down cuz of bugs cuz noobs want to play so eagerly
                          Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-06-2018, 06:57 AM.

Comment

League Rumble same like Arena , so no fun ,more lag, and still hard to find team .
                            on my server hard to find a team "4 people" , so about "4 people" games sometime we cant enter or just skip it.
                            maybe r2 should make them like "cross- server MP Dungeon"
                            or matching to get a team for League Rumble.

Comment

I would like to share some thoughts about this new patch.

1. the duplication of things like the old list of possible things to do vs. the new guild page. Please delete duplicates, it makes lag worse.

2. Rewards are getting lower and lower. why do league rumble for 45 things that can hardly buy anything. Plus, the Looting of the 30 daily peaches, oranges, or whatever, has lower rewards yet again. Then there's the mounts. Why give a 7 day mount as a reward? and what happened to the better selection and higher redemption of beast souls? You have been lowering rewards for a long time. It's getting so low, why do some of them? It's a waste of time and effort. Lowering of rewards includes recharge rewards. It almost makes sense to stop recharging, and you know I'm a big casher. It doesn't cost you to have higher rewards and it makes the game more fun to win big. BTW, the gold tree is practically useless to use as you NEVER get good rewards. Then there's the deletion of clothes chests in the golden road. Another waste of balens with those changes.

3. The league rumble is like ares, but as a party. not a good change.

4. Guilds have huge amounts of wealth but there's no way for us to access it under the new system, is there? And why do we have to buy mats to stock up that we have to pay for. Makes no sense. or is it your total lack of explanation, throughout the game, as usual. When writing guidelines, please consider that kids and some of us adults (a d u l t s) are not computer wizards, take it down to non-tech English, please.

5. Why are words like a d u l ts and ma nag er hidden? It's plain silly.

6. As someone already said, please delete things that no longer work, like the secret chamber quests, etc.

7. Things like the above might be avoided if you had some people not employed by you review the patches prior to dissemination.

8. I understand that you might not want players to grow as quickly as in the past, yet many of us restart on new servers and it is disturbing that we can't grow as before. Wraith stones, talents, bottles of zeus, etc. are smaller numbers yet still need the same amount.

9. Ascension stones hardly ever fall. I have like 160 of them vs. 8k engraving stones. Why?

I'm sure there are more topics that could be talked about, but this is enough for now. Thank you for reading this.
                              R2 S795
                              Last edited by R2139864433; 12-07-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X