Wartune Maintenance 12/13 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 12/13 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 13th of December at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Dreaming of a White Christmas? Enjoy playing the snowy battlefields this December in Wartune.
    2. Player Benefit: added more items at VIP Roulette prizes.
    3. Fixed Recharge Rebate interface description.
    4. Optimized the statue location at Cloud City.
    5. Fixed some incorrect descriptions at Cauldron.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 12-12-2018, 09:26 PM.

I
    Need sylphis items as a gift , because my items are at first grade i want to make them better -/-

Comment

can't open my farm after server merge. need advice, thanks

Comment

Tried clear cache with Ctrl F5, internet is fast but connecting to server and loading the game very slow. after patch. Please inform the developer to fix it. Thanks.

Comment

Still cant get on the servers...sais its not ready...its taken far over 14 hours now i thinkā€¦ when can we get back on???
          Also for the time this maintenance takes there should be a far better compensation.
          I am from the Netherlands and not! happy with this at all.
          Last edited by celleke1970; 12-13-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Wonder if they ever will give those rewards for the early ended guild fight season.

Comment

2. Player Benefit: added more items at VIP Roulette prizes.

nice but u cant get them, like old items, gems lvl 7 they are there but cant get

Comment

Yo guys. I cannot seem to open my server. Its Iqher Flame Fields, and its not working... is this a glitch, or is the server going to remain like this forever?

Comment

Yo guys. I cannot seem to open my server. Its Iqher Flame Fields, and its not working... is this a glitch, or is the server going to remain like this forever?

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan.d792 View Post
                    Are you getting an error message? Is it a black screen? Are you stuck on loading? A screenshot would answer every question I have about what you are seeing on your screen when you try to access your server.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hey memory, I know this probably isn't the right area. But can you clarify if there will any Christmas events and when they're being added please pal ??
                      Many thanks
                      Optic S40

Comment

Working...
                      X