Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 1/17 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 1/17 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of January at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Returning Players Event is coming! Go and call out to your old buddies
    2. Fixed several Dragonchant Skills description errors in battles
    3. Fixed translation of Goddess Tear Item
    4. Optimized visibility of League Rumble Wager Panel

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! Happy new year and see you all in-game!

1. Returning Players Event is live! Go and call out to your old buddies

and u think players will return hahahaha u been takin drugs again devs

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

and u think players will return hahahaha u been takin drugs again devs
      or they are eating Tide Pods as a snack
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

This is too long for weekly maintenance , without patched and or without merging server , any explanation ? .

Comment

except its not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
            except its not!!
            Updated the note to say 'is coming'. Keep an eye out for the event thread that will be posted with event dates.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Kong server is disappeared. I had been played in [Kongregate] Oceanic S4 until yesterday but today I can't connect to server. What's this? No association anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by yongsuk_1993 View Post
                Kong server is disappeared. I had been played in [Kongregate] Oceanic S4 until yesterday but today I can't connect to server. What's this? No association anymore?
                Kong servers are no longer part of R2Games. The downtime for you is for the game files to transfer ownership to ProC. I know they were expecting 24 hours, but data transfer times can always take a little longer than planned, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. If your servers are still down when R2 starts their business day, in about 8 hours, I will try to get an update for you guys.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why you allways give speciall events for players who not play???? and last year who play active get nothing good where is there point???? you will lose those players who active plays cuz everyone see that you last year and now only give as special events that return events that only benefits ppl who not play game 15+ days and active players maybe can say "loyal" get nothing

Comment

Working...
                  X