No announcement yet.

New Returning Players Event 1/24-2/6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issue as others in 816...no icon and no way to make the code work as it says invalid when used in hot events tab

Comment

I'm having the same issue as onepiece10132 and zachhalla. Level 21 and no icon shown.

Comment

Please hang on tight, do not level up quickly. It was reported and you should have the event soon.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Would love to know how "soon" the event will be?? we are holding on lvling like you said so its highly inconvenient for us now not knowing when exactly if we gonna resume it today or tomorrow or next year!

Comment

As we have maintenance tomorrow, i would guess then, but nothing concrete right now. And no-one giving me an update for a few hours yet.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Sigh, well thanks for replying

This is frustrating tbh

usually i'm 60 by now , doing dimension and sky trail, but i'll blitz my stamina on lower solos ... just sigh

Comment

is this veteran event still on or ?

Comment

Originally posted by Feckssss View Post
                  is this veteran event still on or ?
                  No. Dates are listed in the title.
                  Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                  Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
                  X