Wartune Maintenance 1/29 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 1/29 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Tuesday, the 29th of January at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed a bug where Dragonchant cannot be properly displayed when the stored amount exceeds its upper limit in the Talisman Inventory.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! Happy new year and see you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 01-29-2019, 12:04 AM.

could spend time fixing the lag and constant disconnect or having to refresh every time we are busy doing runs or events been dealing with this since the data migration

Comment

why we bother spending monies on sc and vip when all the lag and dc takes us longer even with these surely we should get refunded as sc don't make much difference with the lag and dc and loss of rewards when dc or laggy.this game worse now than in all the 6 years I play you have tried to cram too much in game that you not good enough to run this game lose some tedious daily runs . lets have quality not quantity ty

Comment

Really this is soooooo important to do on a TUESDAY!!?? You aint fixing the LAG, THE WHITESCREENOUTS, BLACK SCREENOUTS or DISCONNECT!! NO NEED FOR A TUESDAY MT!!
        Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 01-29-2019, 03:27 AM.
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Maintenance a day early with only an hour's notice in-game, fixing something that I haven't heard a single complaint about, and IGNORING player's constant gripes about the lag, shockwave crashes, and disconnects are all ways they are pushing us out of the game. They don't have to worry, though... every half hour when I'm having to log back in after yet another crash, I ask myself "WHY???" when I'm really getting to DESPISE playing.

Comment

Maint on a weard day of week, for some smaller issue that has nothing to do whit gameplay and whitout warning... waite.. waite.. Ill try to pull out my surprised face..now where did I put it?.......
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
              Maint on a weard day of week, for some smaller issue that has nothing to do whit gameplay and whitout warning... waite.. waite.. Ill try to pull out my surprised face..now where did I put it?.......
              ever heard of chinese new year celebrations

Comment

I think early maintenance coz of Chinese New Year (CNY) celebration on Feb 5. Mostly establishments are closing before and after CNY celebration, 1-2 weeks. We'll see if we have maintenance next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

ever heard of chinese new year celebrations
                  yes,, but as an normal peep that works on holidays I have a habit to forget that devs dont work on any holiday..pardon me for my humanity.. Ill go searching for my face full of shame..(now that one is really good hidden..)
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

so ur fixing dragonchant but not fixing the rewards for wagers on leage you lot really need to fix the stuff that needs to be fixed

Comment

How about SHOCKWAVE FLASH CRASHED it happen all the time , are there any cure for this chronic diseases ? , R2 do maintenance every week but cannot fix this problem and it getting worst day by day.

Comment

Originally posted by hermansumantri571 View Post
                        How about SHOCKWAVE FLASH CRASHED it happen all the time , are there any cure for this chronic diseases ? , R2 do maintenance every week but cannot fix this problem and it getting worst day by day.
                        with flash expiring soon u will prob find alot more dc and crashes this year even worse due to the fact they did data migration to cheap hosting domain servers alas the boneheads just lazy to upgrade to html coding

Comment

Originally posted by DragonPhoenixRage View Post
                          so ur fixing dragonchant but not fixing the rewards for wagers on leage you lot really need to fix the stuff that needs to be fixed
                          You Wager for the Master rank 4 there not who is rank 1 i know it ***** sux how its designed

Comment

Same thing happened to me, i don't understand how league rumble wager should goes. Before the battle, I bet on top 1 ranking, after the match, still belongs to top 1 ranking yet i did not win the wager or bet. Is it top players wager can win the bet?

Maybe developer can explain further how to win the wager? Should set an example to enlighten the players.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                              Same thing happened to me, i don't understand how league rumble wager should goes. Before the battle, I bet on top 1 ranking, after the match, still belongs to top 1 ranking yet i did not win the wager or bet. Is it top players wager can win the bet?

Maybe developer can explain further how to win the wager? Should set an example to enlighten the players.
                              Previous image i posted, the red box(Master Rank 4) you have to wager what team will be Rank 4 Master after rumble round, it can even ask you to Wager for Diamond or lower divisions but it dosnt explain it just shows it like that what u wager for next rumble... if it says "diamond rank 3" you wager wich team in dimond division will be rank 3 after rumble round ends

Comment

Working...
                              X