Wartune Maintenance 2/2 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 2/2 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Saturday, the 2nd of February at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! Happy new year and see you all in-game!

Second maintenance shutdown this week, this one with less than 30 minute notice in-game and no given reason for it. I have an idea, why don't they just keep it shutdown until they fix the lag and crashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

Comment

Good idea Smutty - but we going to do for a year whilst waiting.

Comment

May we know why we are getting a second downtime this week?

Comment

it's probably because of chinese new year. it's a 9-day long holiday starting today.

Comment

wonder what the maintenance was deffi not to fix lag or the log in where you start with blackscreen and red note saying purchase error and only after reload button it will work!
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by R2_May View Post
              Wartune will be having Maintenance on Saturday, the 2nd of February at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
              Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
              Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
              Extreme Stamina Potion x1
              Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
              Double Honor Scroll x1
              Blood of Zeus x40
              Cast Stone x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! Happy new year and see you all in-game!
              would you please let uss know what was fixed in this maint?
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

They fixed the parts that where without lag so now everything got lag makes it more equal .... till we are used to it then they will find something to make it lagging even more
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

would you please let uss know what was fixed in this maint?
                  Sorry for the delay in response. With most of the country being away for Chinese New Year, we had a maintenance on Tuesday, then Saturday, so that we didn't have two almost back to back, then the next maintenance won't be until after the holiday, on Feb 11. There might be a second maintenance that week as well, at the normal time.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So because they skip one week means we have to have 2 in one week on 2 different weeks? Why couldn't the tuesday maintenance be combined with the saturday maintenance? Not like they fixed anything of grave importance on tuesday, like they ever do to begin with.

Did they actually do anything on the second maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      So because they skip one week means we have to have 2 in one week on 2 different weeks? Why couldn't the tuesday maintenance be combined with the saturday maintenance? Not like they fixed anything of grave importance on tuesday, like they ever do to begin with.

Did they actually do anything on the second maintenance?
                      They load most of the events during maintenance, if there's any bug fixes prepared then those are thrown in as well. Maintenance isn't just for ingame things, it's also when routine server maintenance is done, such as doing backups, clearing caches, software updates, and whatnot, and gives the servers a brief rest. Tuesday's maintenance would have been the scheduled maintenance for the week, which couldn't be combined with the one on Saturday in the event something went wrong, as no one would be around after to fix it. Saturday would have been just a reboot, as next Monday's will be.

The game has lag due to game issues, but the servers build up lag the longer they are up for, so to minimize the effects of that, the reboots are scheduled to be as close together as possible, so Saturday's and then the Monday the 11th one, which gives us 9 days uptime, rather than 16 days if they didn't add in the Saturday or Monday downtime. As no one will be working the whole week, the maintenance on the 11th won't include anything game related, and to get back on schedule, there will probably be a regular maintenance on Thursday of that week.

I hope that answers your questions.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Sorry for the delay in response. With most of the country being away for Chinese New Year, we had a maintenance on Tuesday, then Saturday, so that we didn't have two almost back to back, then the next maintenance won't be until after the holiday, on Feb 11. There might be a second maintenance that week as well, at the normal time.
                        Thank you MemoryLane
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

my server has been down for maintenance for 13 hours why so long

Comment

Originally posted by R24618531 View Post
                            my server has been down for maintenance for 13 hours why so long
                            Which server?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

They load most of the events during maintenance, if there's any bug fixes prepared then those are thrown in as well. Maintenance isn't just for ingame things, it's also when routine server maintenance is done, such as doing backups, clearing caches, software updates, and whatnot, and gives the servers a brief rest. Tuesday's maintenance would have been the scheduled maintenance for the week, which couldn't be combined with the one on Saturday in the event something went wrong, as no one would be around after to fix it. Saturday would have been just a reboot, as next Monday's will be.

The game has lag due to game issues, but the servers build up lag the longer they are up for, so to minimize the effects of that, the reboots are scheduled to be as close together as possible, so Saturday's and then the Monday the 11th one, which gives us 9 days uptime, rather than 16 days if they didn't add in the Saturday or Monday downtime. As no one will be working the whole week, the maintenance on the 11th won't include anything game related, and to get back on schedule, there will probably be a regular maintenance on Thursday of that week.

I hope that answers your questions.
                              gotta laugh their hosting domain server has lag hahahha

in that case tell the cheap idiots to buy better hosting domains for the game then they dont ave to keep cleaning their servers and cache every week lol

Comment

Working...
                              X