No announcement yet.

More Rewards in Gachapon and Sacred Gold Tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix game then we might think of spending as more bugs appeared trapped in emereldia people try to release you then they get stuck also have to refresh to and wait for someone else to release you

Comment

Oau u are so nice to us doubling the prices for everything ,putting drop rates near 0 and ****** game up for us in moust unexpected ways,what about the Ilya stunn rate why dont u solve this problem 20% means 1 out of 5 character skills means 1/25 character skill ilya shoud stunn .u changed the stunn rate of ilya close to 100%so each time ilya is using skill she stunnes not even reliq dont stun half that often even dough reliq shoud stunn opponent 3times more often

Comment

This game has become so pathetic.

Comment

Not a casher so don't bother me with this ****!

Comment

When can we use bound balens?
            Server: S126 - Wilderiver
            Character: Urania
            Class: Knight

Comment

lol makes me wanna laugh their headings are awsome tell me who thinks of these things hahahhaa " More Rewards in Gachapon and Sacred Gold Tree"

well seems u added stuff but u ave to spend 100k to even get 1 good reward only ppl to get good rewards are the ppl who " HACK THE SACRED TREE " drop rates well below par they so pathetic they know the game is going downhill and down the plug hole so lets bleed more money out of the players hahahahaha

im not spending till the idiots 1: merge european gamerocks servers 2: fix the lag 3: fix the freezing 4: fix the dc every 15 mins wen online
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-04-2019, 03:13 AM.

Comment

We spent balens to get legendary gear at great odds and cost however it is useless since its not what we use. Give us a a way to to trade legendary gear for for legendary gear that we would use.

Comment

lol I always like to come to these forums to get my daily laughs. You would think 7roads would get their act together and start to focus on what angers players instead of promoting more ways to force them to leave. Everyone knows Sacred Golden Showers and PriceGougapon are a complete waste of $$$. Hey 7roads, read your players replies on these threads take a little accountability for your failures and reply to these posts. I've seen more players quit last year and this year together that outnumber my entire friends list. Keep it up 7roads, your 8th anniversary can be titled "Come back you, we give you level 2 luck stones, what luck! make you happy, spend more" lol
                  -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Comment

Roflmfao your generous with the level 2 luck stones would be more likely 1 bag of gold hihi
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Go to hell

Comment

There is an old proverb saying "give a man enough rope he hang himself" funny that is so true concerning R2 and 7Road. They manage to hang themselfs since many ppl leave game because of their moneyhunger and incompetence

Comment

Working...
                        X