• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [In Game Event] Old Mounts Are Back

Harmonica Pack
    Duration: 02/05//2019 00:00 - 02/07/2019 23:59:59
    Harmonica x1

Price: 66 Balens. Limit of 500.
    • Dark Amethyst Panther Card, Soul Purifier Card, Skeletal Horse Card, Iron King Kong Card, Pirate Ship Card
    • Hecate Shard, Illiya Shard, Asteria Shard, Kassandra Shard, Lenneth Shard
    Let's get more in game.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Skeletal Horse Card.png Views:	1 Size:	268.5 KB ID:	1977909Click image for larger version  Name:	Soul Purifier Card.png Views:	1 Size:	264.5 KB ID:	1977911

Click image for larger version  Name:	0.png Views:	1 Size:	360.2 KB ID:	1977912Click image for larger version  Name:	Pirate Ship Card.png Views:	1 Size:	282.4 KB ID:	1977917

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	1 Size:	829.7 KB ID:	1977913
    Last edited by R2_May; 02-02-2019, 04:00 AM.

wow! what a waay to stick it to us again!. You devs really suck! Oh btw thanks a bunch for messing with Rave Tier Events you greedy jackasses!
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

i thought devs would of placed a few nice chinese new year events to celebrate their culture but alas all they think about is how to rip off their customers with these lame cash events that the drop rates are realy low and u will not get a mount unless u spend 66 balens x 349 + 1 more to get 1 mount = 23,100 balens they might say u may get a mount if lucky from a drop which we all know its rigged and wont ever happen

their were better off removing all items in that luck exchange and replacing it with all the mounts in game then it would be worth spending a few balens

Comment

Is this firm going bust? That seems to be the case, as all they are trying to do is grab every last penny from its clientele.

Comment

Fix the lag and the constant flash crashes first, I am not spending anything for a broken game....

Comment

If someone will spend 23,100 balens for the lucky exchange, i will congratulate him/her. Definitely at least one player will spend that kind of balens. Most of the rewards are ****, old players don't need them. It's their obligations to come up with a good events. Just free your mind, let your loyal players enjoy something rewarding. They won't lose anything, they always gain.

Spending that kind of balens yet earn all those crappy items, really amazing? Obviously they can answer that... Developer, put your heart in game, there's alot of money here.

Comment

[In Game Event] Old Mounts Are Back .....Old?????? why are they not in the mount shop then where they belong Since there "Old" pffffff and fix lag (least ya can do for chinese New Year)
              Game is unplayable with refreshing every 30 min and lag starting already within a few min
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 02-05-2019, 07:47 AM.
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

so I guess no more mount loot events in cloud city...to bad as everyone could take part, not just the binge spenders, no more mount events for the free spenders, greed for sure
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

9of9
                  s114 west

Comment

And we all know the drop rate for events like this are slim to none at best. Spending $230 for a sure mount drop to gain what 60 - 80k BR or so? Not the best way to invest in your toon.. Again 7roads .. fail fail fail... 7Roads ... always fisting players first!
                    -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Comment

flipped a coin to spend 50 gbp ere or buy resident evil 2 remastered for my xbox one hahhaa

sorry bad luck r2 u dont recieve the cash this time microsoft has it instead lol
                      Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-05-2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

r2 events for our New Year and the Chinese New Year were really lousy. The only thing found is to charge us (very expensive) for a hypothetical mount and nothing else Nothing that will encourage us.

The designers really drop and no longer make me spend more. Better yet, I start to lift my feet or rather the hand of my mouse and gradually move away from this game like many

Comment

I suppose it's hard to do well at something you probably don't even play. These events are for those who spend money only, no rewards worth the time for the loyal REAL players. I used to spend money on here but I just can't see it anymore. The rewards are not worth the hard earned money. I'm beginning to question the rewards for the free players as well. we seem to get DISCOURAGED instead of encouraged to play and be faithful.

Comment

How is this a good event , you have lost sight of the players ,loyal players who you have lost a good deal of them now because you continue to screw us over so badly .

Comment

re pate kala olo me xrhmata ta kanete eleos 8elete na to paratisoume

Comment

Working...
                              X