Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sacred Gold Tree - New Dragonchant Costume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [In Game Event] Sacred Gold Tree - New Dragonchant Costume

Sacred Gold Tree
    Duration: 03/24/2019 00:00:00 - 03/27/2019 23:59:59

Title: Serenity

Click image for larger version  Name:	Serenity Costume.jpg Views:	1 Size:	84.3 KB ID:	1980878
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Sacred Gold Tree.png Views:	1 Size:	698.6 KB ID:	1980879
    Last edited by R2_May; 03-21-2019, 09:25 PM.

jus wanted to be noticed

Comment

i miss zebq

Comment

anything in this post is not on use for most of us, we all know we wont own that, i just realized after all this time i played this game i only posted only a few on forum, so i'm trying to set that up )

Comment

tree is useless droprate of the good stuff is verrrryyyy low

Comment

1 spended few K dollar in it and there where jus a hand full things that where big enough to show up in win list

Comment

its nice that they added more clothing but dosent do any good if its just in the golden tree all they want is for us to spend but they wont do anything to fix what we have been complaining about the most like lag and if you don't spend they make it so u cant get items like the new dragon chant clothing

Comment

Excelete very good thank you

Comment

fix lag first and bring back old events + better support, then we spend...maybe...hehe

Comment

muy bien.. gracias comunidad latina

Comment

Working...
                    X