Clear All

• [In Game Event] Clown and Clown's Gift

• Clown's Gift

1. Dropping in two of Dungeons.
    Clue: Azakar and Clander
    Duration: 03/31/2019-04/04/2019

2. Exchange Clown's Gift for Clown
    Event time: 03/31/2019-04/04/2019

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clown's Gift Lucky Exchange.png Views:	1 Size:	581.4 KB ID:	1981300

3. Gachapon
    Event time: 04/01/2019-04/04/2019

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clown's Gift Gachapon.png Views:	1 Size:	761.7 KB ID:	1981386
    • Clown

1. Golden Ram
    Event time: 04/01/2019 11:00~12:00 and 19:00~20:00

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clown Golden Ram.png Views:	1 Size:	348.6 KB ID:	1981301

2. Gachapon
    Event time: 04/01/2019-04/04/2019

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clown Gachapon.png Views:	1 Size:	858.7 KB ID:	1981387

3. Sacred Gold Tree

Event time: 03/31/2019-04/03/2019

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clown Sacred Gold Tree.png Views:	1 Size:	719.3 KB ID:	1981299

4. Online Bonus
    Event time: 04/01/2019-04/03/2019

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clown Online Bonus.png Views:	1 Size:	158.0 KB ID:	1981298

Exchange Clown for bling bling rewards.

Clown Exchange
    Event time: 03/31/2019-04/04/2019

Clown x30 for Radiant Fleet Wings x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    Clown x90 for Radiant Fleet Cap x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    Clown x90 for Radiant Fleet Weapon x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    Clown x90 for Radiant Fleet Armor x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    Clown x35 for Cast Stone x10 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x25 for Smelting Stone x10 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x35 for Clothing Refinement Stone x10 (limit of 600 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x1,800 for Scarlet Spider Card x1 (limit of 1 exchange during the event)
    Clown x30 for Hecate Shard x10 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x30 for Illiya Shard x10 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x30 for Asteria Shard x10 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x30 for Kassandra Shard x10 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x30 for Lenneth Shard x10 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x10 for Wave Crystal x20 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x70 for Prayer Script x20 (limit of 50 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x10 for Wraithstone x40 (limit of 50 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x10 for Animation Stone x40 (limit of 50 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x250 for Pennant Ascension Stone x80 (limit of 3 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x78 for Symbiosis Stone x20 (limit of 30 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x100 for Terra Grass x10 (limit of 10 exchanges during the event)
    Clown x1 for Book of Wisdom x3 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    Last edited by R2_May; 03-31-2019, 09:29 PM.

• Group Purchase
    Event Time: 04/01/2019-04/03/2019

Click image for larger version

Name:	Group Purchase1.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1981304

Name:	Group Purchase2.png
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1981305

Millennium Fox Clothing

Name:	Millennium Fox Clothing.jpg
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	1981306
    Snow Elf Clothing

Name:	Snow Elf  Clothing.jpg
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	1981307
    Nutcracker Clothing

Name:	Nutcracker Clothing.jpg
Size:	931.5 KB
ID:	1981308

Comment

realy 1800 for the mount event lasts 5 days no way to even get without spending huge amount

devs realy knows how to put game down the crapper

Comment

well i have one question and that is Are you fkg stupid or what ???? you give us day limit max we can get 20 clown gifts and when you exchange them in lucky you get 5 clowns if you lucky 15 per day in 5 days you cant get more then 75 clowns if you lucky all days but around 30 clowns i think will be max for almost everyone and all cost in exchange is too big so for that you can get only cast stone or one part of clothing set so i not see any point of this event if you play it for only few cast stones (i dont think thy not worth) and as last you have stuff that worth 300 and 800 clowns are you crazy + not have clowns even to buy in game for players who spent so ask you who will get mount or wings or stuff who cost more then 50 clowns ???? you realy need to get back in school to learn more math cuz this way you make only stupid events who are not possible to do for some stuff. And one more question why you put limits on clown gifts why you not let us use are crusade to get how many we wants at end all players can decide if thy want to spent thy time and empire crusade on this event for this kind of rewards or some else event when rewards will get better or in r2 case probably worst much worst
        Last edited by andrejsergej21; 03-31-2019, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
          well i have one question and that is Are you fkg stupid or what ???? you give us day limit max we can get 20 clown gifts and when you exchange them in lucky you get 5 clowns if you lucky 15 per day in 5 days you cant get more then 75 clowns if you lucky all days but around 30 clowns i think will be max for almost everyone and all cost in exchange is too big so for that you can get only cast stone or one part of clothing set so i not see any point of this event if you play it for only few cast stones (i dont think thy not worth) and as last you have stuff that worth 300 and 800 clowns are you crazy + not have clowns even to buy in game for players who spent so ask you who will get mount or wings or stuff who cost more then 50 clowns ???? you realy need to get back in school to learn more math cuz this way you make only stupid events who are not possible to do for some stuff. And one more question why you put limits on clown gifts why you not let us use are crusade to get how many we wants at end all players can decide if thy want to spent thy time and empire crusade on this event for this kind of rewards or some else event when rewards will get better or in r2 case probably worst much worst
          lmao well u ave to be very very very lucky to even get that extra 10 to drop to even get 15 per day

the event is stuck in the u bend of the crapper devs ave no imagination on new events just ways to scrape all money from u before they say no more we closing the game

yes agree if they allowed us to use our empire crusades on this event what we have saved from all the maintenance and login days (vast amounts) we might get the mount

as the devs are total braindead they wont allow this so 20 is max from the dungeon unless u ave no braincells and spend in golden r2 hack tree lmao

Comment

Golden Ram on April 1st is very appropriate as it is April fools day, maybe the devo's have a sense of humor, they sure lack imagination, common sense & ambition
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

hmm so 20 clown gifts= equal to 5 clowns and load of rubish dang gonna need to drop a lot from golden ram to get anything lol

good thing i am always in need of books of wisdom hihi
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 03-31-2019, 02:35 PM. Reason: adding
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I've said it before, I'll say it again... it's time the players show their dissatisfaction for these PATHETIC events in the only way that will be heard... STOP SPENDING!!!!! They keep creating these events because some people are stupid enough to HAVE to have these things, spending thousands of dollars... for what?!? Pixels!!! Thank God most people have half a brain in their head and are refusing to play their game. Over half my guild has already quit and of the die-hards praying things will get better, only 5 remain continuing their VIP and Spirit Covenant (I mean really, who wants to waste more time than they have to on this broken down joke!!!), but they are refusing to spend on anything else.
                Knight - 45 mil BR
                100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
                  I've said it before, I'll say it again... it's time the players show their dissatisfaction for these PATHETIC events in the only way that will be heard... STOP SPENDING!!!!! They keep creating these events because some people are stupid enough to HAVE to have these things, spending thousands of dollars... for what?!? Pixels!!! Thank God most people have half a brain in their head and are refusing to play their game. Over half my guild has already quit and of the die-hards praying things will get better, only 5 remain continuing their VIP and Spirit Covenant (I mean really, who wants to waste more time than they have to on this broken down joke!!!), but they are refusing to spend on anything else.
                  No idea what your cry about not spending is here since for the clown gift you do not need to spend its in the mpd's........as ya find out on clue's same as ram is free

and tree there not a lot doing that these days

You should light up a bit and approach it a bit with some humor (sarcastic dark funny etc....pick and choose hihi)
                  keeps it a lot funnier here in forum
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Not really worried about this event i have all sets anyways

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

You should light up a bit and approach it a bit with some humor (sarcastic dark funny etc....pick and choose hihi)
                      keeps it a lot funnier here in forum
                      This is why I'm glad Ghost is one of my friends!

Comment

wow. 1 clown in online rewards? damn guys, you spoil us, aww
                        and why the hell you put all the same old fashion costumes for sale? no one needs them. bcs players who play for a long time got them for clothing shards
                        can we all donate some money for devs to make brain surgery? huh?
                        bcs this event is a real mocking at players. 300 items for wings, 1800 for mount and 5 clowns from mpd granted? seriously?. you make it impossible from the very start and try to give us some handouts like golden ram. the reason to make events like beer barron title or this one? to laugh at players like they guess your riddles wasting their time for nothing doing stupid mpds and then they end up with 1 item lack to get the title? or you please your ego thinking how generous you are giving us really worthy things?
                        so pass to devs that we all hate them

Comment

ram is only for 1 day and 11 a.m

tight devs so friggin tight

Comment

FORGIVE ME . So what do you really do not see people say about R2 and Wartune, he thinks that this has improved the game, but they only created it to serve money from us and they need more work in life in the sky. But you see that they started to give, events that you do not have to get anything in the dream, and with this they expect that we are all so stupid that we will spend our money for them. You do not have to successfully manage the money even if you're wasting money, hmmm but you should then go to the bank and apply for a loan. R2-Wartune, are you really so stupid or what if you think that people are really so dumb and stupid ?. If you think so, you can promise the ending of this game in the future, because everyone will slowly stop playing it all, then you just want someone else to play this game.

Comment

u think they listening they have never listened to players r2 for the cashers / players lol

Comment

Working...
                              X