Wartune Emergency Maintenance 4/19 @ 5 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Emergency Maintenance 4/19 @ 5 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Emergency Maintenance on Friday, the 19th of April at 5:00 AM EDT, 2:00 AM PDT, 10:00 AM BST, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

wats u going to do

FIX SOMETHING?????

OR

CUZ SOMETHING DOESNT NEED FIXING YOUR GOING TO BREAK IT ANYWAY ????????

Comment

funny thing is,i think xharry hit it on the nose...the game was running probably the best that i've ever seen on my computer lol...go figure

Comment

lag in new cuties they cant get it into their heads there is too much in game. they supposed to be clever well educated people.

Comment

how long to wait ?

Comment

Its Easter weekend - maybe they are crucifying all the staff!!

Comment

we just had maintenance. does it has something to do with the stuff in progress?

Comment

how long this gonna take ?

Comment

What are you screwing up this time?

Comment

could keep us up to date

Comment

how long this has been going for ?

Comment

when we get a TRADE post where we can sell and buy stuff? Would be more fun for all

Comment

Originally posted by Jeegversteeg16 View Post
                          when we get a TRADE post where we can sell and buy stuff? Would be more fun for all
                          99% never but why we not get again event to exchange useless stuff for event chests like 1year ago when we have some event like that where we exchange mahra sepu henna and other useless stuff we have alot for some stuff we can use

Comment

What is being fixed?...must be something concerning balens I am sure, that they act on fast, lol
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                              What is being fixed?...must be something concerning balens I am sure, that they act on fast, lol
                              dont think they know how to fix anything

they dont even know how to press the on button to bring servers back online hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X