Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant even keep us up to date

Comment

See... I told my guildies.. some words can not be used in chat... now this happens.. Devs.. it was a joke geez
      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

servers are up
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

this is crazy maint with patch last much less then this i guess thy make to much **** yesterday and now need to ... them all. and now one good question on some youtube video about new patch i see some shop where was 6 month vip for 20k something and yesterday not find that in any shop are is that only for test servers or was some bug

Comment

it has been a very long 1 hour
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
              this is crazy maint with patch last much less then this i guess thy make to much **** yesterday and now need to ... them all. and now one good question on some youtube video about new patch i see some shop where was 6 month vip for 20k something and yesterday not find that in any shop are is that only for test servers or was some bug
              Its only in espanol server as a request. Not english server...

Comment

Can a mod reply to what this was for? Was it to fix no enemy in guild siege? We still have no enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Can a mod reply to what this was for? Was it to fix no enemy in guild siege? We still have no enemy.
                  Siege returns to normal on the 20th, the bug there is just that we had a countdown to a battle today, when the next battle is on the 20th.

This was for optimizing the server connection. Maybe they resolved some of that extra lag? It was really bad for most servers yesterday.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Siege returns to normal on the 20th, the bug there is just that we had a countdown to a battle today, when the next battle is on the 20th.

This was for optimizing the server connection. Maybe they resolved some of that extra lag? It was really bad for most servers yesterday.
                    So will we have an enemy to fight tomorrow? It is showing no enemy for us.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

So will we have an enemy to fight tomorrow? It is showing no enemy for us.
                      I need a screenshot and server number.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X