Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Notice about Sky Garden

Dear Warriors,

We've been aware of the issue with the second round of Sky Garden not functioning properly. The issue will be fixed during this week’s maintenance. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Don't forget to start Sky Garden after Thursday’s maintenance and enjoy the party throughout the weekend!

Click image for larger version  Name:	sky garden.png Views:	1 Size:	902.9 KB ID:	1982890

Don't forget to start Sky Garden after Thursday’s maintenance and enjoy the party throughout the weekend! <<<<<<<<--------- reading this line almost made me choke hihhiihhihi

I assume R2 May is going to make a party we all can join cause i do not think there be a lot of players going to put in 1k real balens to make a party roflmfao
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      Don't forget to start Sky Garden after Thursday’s maintenance and enjoy the party throughout the weekend! <<<<<<<<--------- reading this line almost made me choke hihhiihhihi

I assume R2 May is going to make a party we all can join cause i do not think there be a lot of players going to put in 1k real balens to make a party roflmfao
      haven't seen 1 yet..lol waste of coding.
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I went in to look around, and now stuck and can't GET OUT, any ideas

Comment

they can remove it all together no one is going to waste 1k balens every time

Comment

Working...
          X