Wartune Maintenance 5/23 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 5/23 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of May at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. According to player feedback, Cuites should have a closer relationship with their master. And now Cuties can automatically cast skills in solo battles!
    2. Fixed the description for the Cuties skill - Evil Gaze.
    3. Optimized the translation for acquisition of EXP in Cuties Expedition.
    4. Fixed the lag caused by Cuties Expedition in certain servers during specific hours.
    5. Fixed the issue where the sound effect of Dragonchant skill - Soul Eater still worked when the sound effect had been closed.(not fixed)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 05-23-2019, 06:37 AM.

Patch Note:
    1. According to player feedback, Cuites should have a closer relationship with their master. And now Cuties can automatically cast skills in solo battles!
    4. Fixed the lag caused by Cuties Expedition in certain servers during specific hours.
    5. Fixed the issue where the sound effect of Dragonchant skill - Soul Eater still worked when the sound effect had been closed.

Ummmm what about the issue with Illiya Goddess?!
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

what happened to llliya goddess?
      :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by R2_May View Post
        Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of May at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
        Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
        Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
        Extreme Stamina Potion x1
        Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
        Double Honor Scroll x1
        Blood of Zeus x40
        Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
        5. Fixed the issue where the sound effect of Dragonchant skill - Soul Eater still worked when the sound effect had been closed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
        omg thank you so much if you guys really got the sound off from that fart..goosh how I hate it..
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

LOL I never use song and skill effect.Coz that sound and effects are too laggy while in battle
          :cool:S3x:p

Comment

I hope we have week 3 guild dungeon compensation after maintenance
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
              LOL I never use song and skill effect.Coz that sound and effects are too laggy while in battle
              never use song????????? jeez.. I live for music and songs :P
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
                Patch Note:

Ummmm what about the issue with Illiya Goddess?!
                only iliya issue can be cutie stun ressist who is much higher and better then iliya stun

Comment

there are still missing servers 745 and 747

Comment

because server 756 is not logging in

Comment

and 752 is missing as well

Comment

Soul eater - not fix, can hear the sound, setting sound effects and background music both disabled or unchecked Maybe we need iron man to fix such soul thing.

Comment

Working...
                        X