Clear All

• [In Game Event] Lottery - Illumine Costume

Lottery
    Duration: 05/24/2019 00:00:00 - 05/26/2019 23:59:59

Movie Ticket Pack
    Duration: 05/24/2019 00:00:00 - 05/26/2019 23:59:59
    Movie Ticket x1
    Price: 65 Balens. Limit of 100.

Remark: Please exchange the Illumine Robe for Illumine Helm in Hot Event if you win more than one Robe from Lottery.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Lottery.png Views:	1 Size:	617.5 KB ID:	1985035

Dragonchant Clothing - Illumine

Click image for larger version  Name:	Illumine.jpg Views:	1 Size:	146.7 KB ID:	1985036
    Last edited by R2_May; 05-24-2019, 03:03 AM.

Another greedy whale event I will be sitting out...gl even getting 1 robe
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

how do u get tokens

Comment

Seriously, you should put all focus on removing the lag...no one with a normal brain will spend anything at all on a broken game, I was a spender up until the time right before x-mas and the joke events there and after...no more spending here until you prove its worth spending on!!

Comment

if I continue these bad events I will not put any more money

Comment

this is not wartune, os warmoney,

Comment

This is a sticky topic. Just like R2 fingers I guess. More money, less chances to win and the older servers are pretty much dead to even get Rave Rewards.
              I guess the announcement by Adobe that Flash Player will be dead next year and no browser will support it because of safety reasons is just another sign of what the game is to dye and be listed as a has been game soon gone ! The devs have issues with Flash Player already making the game not crash or lag, I doubt there is enough competence in what they do to be able to convert the game into a non flash player game to even keep it alive.
              Prime
              Server S7 R2games

Comment

get tokens in hot events in shop for 65 balens aka real money attributes are +40 per piece
                Last edited by R215564585; 05-25-2019, 06:38 AM.
                Live long and prosper.

Comment

legal pena que nao posso comprar nada agora mais ta muito show tudo no server

Comment

get tokens in hot events in shop for 65 balens aka real money attributes are +40 per piece

Comment

Waist of money in this laggy game

Comment

After not playing for more than 1 year and now try to see what change. All i see the CHANGE is that they are more GREEDIER
                        Heroes Evolved
                        GODZ

Comment

porque no puedo ingresar a mi personaje principal me pueden ayudar no quiero perderlo ayuda

Comment

Y esto no son mis datos no se porque aparecen los datos de otra persona necesito ayuda

Comment

Working...
                            X