Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 6/13 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 6/13 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 13th of June at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue with description of Rune Pack and Rune Pack ?;

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Note:

SO ARE THEY GONNA FIX ILLIYA GODDESS OR WHAT!!!
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
      Patch Note:

NO THEY NOT Y CANT STUN ME EVER !! :P lol Sapp.. this is a regular maint..u got u high hopes on?
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

they rather fix descriptions than actual bugs

Comment

Don't have high hopes or any hope that the developers are going to fix Illiya stun skill, it's a useless goddess skills. If they are going to nerf in the future, they should not introduce illiya in the first place or cuties with stun skill or stop putting with stun skill. Players are unhappy of what they did.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
            Patch Note:

what thy have to fix it on iliya??? thy already fix bugs that she have on start to stun bosses who was immune on stun now all work good with iliya. P.S. thy stun in PvP is now totaly useless cuz of cuties stun ressist skills so dont cry about that for no reason that is not bug + goddess have so bad rate of stun cuz thy not have penetretion and critical and cuties have them + HP and block who get more better success on stun ressist in other words iliya 20% stun is 90% useless agains only 5% stun ressist of cuties and cuties can have max 49% and 90% have at least 22% now already and how good is that stun ressist i dont know when i was last get stun in bg or any kind of PvP in last month or more and tnx for that r2 finaly good thing to fight against boring stun kids
            http://prntscr.com/o1j3o1

Comment

stun is a thing of the past enough big spending whales cried big time, so they nerfed her, PVP events suck anymore with the match ups & with the players who refuse to fight, either quick & dead or long & boring, prefer quick & dead, lol
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
              X