Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 8.6 Pre-Launch Maintenance 6/20 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 8.6 Pre-Launch Maintenance 6/20 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Wartune will be having Maintenance for all servers and Patch 8.6 Pre-Launch for the following servers on Thursday, the 20th of June at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8:
    • S1, S202, S206, S212, S215, S221, S225, S228, S232, S235, S239, S243, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286, S349, S376, S379, S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486
    • S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S464, S467, S470, S473, S480, S483, S489, S492, S495, S498, S503, S509, S514, S520, S525, S531, S537, S542, S549, S555, S561, S566, S722, S726, S730, S734, S740, S744, S750, S760, S78
    • S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S112, S115, S118, S121, S125, S128, S131, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S186, S191, S196, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S317, S320, S323, S32
    • S62, S64, S68, S71, S83, S87, S90, S93, S96, S99, S102, S105, S109, S199, S304, S307, S310, S313, S337, S340, S343, S346, S354, S357, S367, S370, S415, S418, S424, S427, S458, S461, S476, S765, S797, S801, S811

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes:
    1. Dragon Soul - Dragon Soul has awakened. All mortals shall tremble before its true power!
    2. Goddess Accessory - The evils are dominating the Demon Continent...Take up arms and fight alongside Goddesses in an epic battle for honor and glory! May your Goddesses always protect you.
    3. Path to Redemption - Darkness looms over Gaia once more! The dark legion seeks to re-open the entrance to Gaia. Get through the door to redemption bravely! The Goddesses will be always on your side.
    4. Added 5 Cuties: Soul Worm, Spirit Worm, Soul Slasher, Gun of Spirigoth and Spirigar's Shield. New Cuties can be summoned through the Matrix.
    5. New Cuties chapter. Upon completing chapter 3 Fetid Swap, new character - chapter 4 Deathly Sands will unlock. Bring your most experienced Cuties with the most powerful skills and prove your worth in the Deathly Sands!
    6. Added upgrade quest line to Experience system which is unlock after class advancement. Sophia also puts large quantities of special packs in the Experience panel to help you achieve your goals more quickly!
    7. Optimized Dragonchant skill. After heroic efforts made in Demon Continent, the Dragonchant pioneers have mastered powerful skills and fight styles. Eventually, they made a triumphant return and the lords are inducted into the skills of combat.
    (Note: After the update every lord’s Dragonchant battle rating might slightly decrease because 2 Dragonchant passive skills “Threat” and “Dragon Scale” have been removed from the game.)
    8. Now players with over 10 million Battle Rating can sign up as Antaeus Aider corresponding to player feedback.
    9. Invitation from players in the Blacklist will no longer be received corresponding to player feedback.
    10. Party Hall has been added to League Rumble corresponding to player feedback. Players may select party to participate in he event on the day they register.
    11. The stack limit for Will Gear, Willpower Talent Stone and EXP Talisman has been increased to 9999 corresponding to player feedback.
    12. Benefits for starters: materials required for Rare and Legendary Artifacts have been reduced.
    13. Optimized battle effect for Goddess to reduce lag based on player feedback.
    14. Optimized Tree of Ancients prize pool - players can now view item types and amounts available in the pool.
    15. Optimized display layout for Gems synthesis.
    16. Updated description for certain items.
    17. Modified some translations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 06-21-2019, 12:46 AM.

wonder what gets accidentally nerfed this time, lol
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
      thy will add more stun ressist stuff just for you to cry more cuz you cant get stun anyone more "stun kid" :P

Comment

actually your wrong as the artifact works great at stunning, lol
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

actually your wrong as the artifact works great at stunning, lol
          What drugs are the R2 pixies supplying you with ?

Comment

1. It takes Holy Dragon Essence to upgrade. Note: The Holy Dragon Essence is an item acquired through an event. The event will be released later.

what kind of event and how much later ? A year or 2 maybe????
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
              1. It takes Holy Dragon Essence to upgrade. Note: The Holy Dragon Essence is an item acquired through an event. The event will be released later.

what kind of event and how much later ? A year or 2 maybe????
              The original guide had no information at all regarding where this item comes from. The note I put in is the only answer I was able to get.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The original guide had no information at all regarding where this item comes from. The note I put in is the only answer I was able to get.
                So,,they giving us an uppgrade too dragon, but we cant do anything whit it? U think this be just another balens event for next couple of years? Bc for me it smell a bit like that...
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

The dev's could care less about getting more money from us, heaven forbid, they could care less about our money, they just want everyone to have fun & enjoy the game....yeah right, believe that & I will sell you my Brooklyn bridge & toss in the London & Golden Gate bridges to boot, as W C Fields used to say "a sucker is born every minute" or was it P. T. Barnum, naw it was the wartunes dev's who said it, lol
                  Live long and prosper.

Comment

I'm on the test server, and to be honest, I haven't even bothered to touch a single thing in this new patch. The last patch was such a disappointment with the introduction of Sky Garden (that NO ONE on my server bothers to do), that I'm about ready to walk away ... just waiting for my guildies to show up so I can let them know. My friends list use to be pages of scrolling, it's now down to 2... everyone is quitting. We use to battle for top spot in World Boss, I rarely see more than two dozen people in there. We're on the test server, it use to be THRIVING with hundreds of people... it's a ghost town now. But hey, the devs refuse to listen so I hope they have some kind of unemployment benefits there because they'll be out of a job soon.

Far as I can tell, the only things they've messed with is adding another damn pop-up we have to waste time closing because ITS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!! Emeraldia being summoned IS important (like Tree) and we've requested they add a pop-up for that and get rid of ALL the rest of them, but as usual, they won't LISTEN!!!

Also, they've COMPLETELY nerfed synthesizing gems. If it says you can synthesize 100 and you do 1-99, no problem, but if you DO the 100th it jumps you to the next gem level that was there (meaning, if you can create 100 level 1s and 2 level 6s when you first open it, it will jump to level 6 after doing the 100th level 1, not go to level 2). Previously (and what we have had all along) is that we remain on the level we just synthesized and we can see how many of that level we have remaining. Oh, and if you have the 'synthesizable' box checked, it will jump you to the very bottom of whatever gem tab you are on. Doing any of the gem events now takes a minimum of 5 minutes (constantly scrolling up) instead of just clicking down thru each level. Far as I've seen, there was nothing in the patch notes about that being touched.

And speaking of patch notes... 11 says they increased the stack limit for Will Gear, Willpower Talent Stone and EXP Talisman... Will Gear WAS 9999, Willpower Talent Stone they did increase (after I've used most of mine because I didn't have room to store them) and the EXP Talisman (who really cares!?!? They aren't in our bags!). They need to increase EVERY stack to unlimited (or whatever the limit is) like Fusion Spirit Shards. There is NO reason we should be playing this game and spending half our time trying to manage our inventory... we earned these items, we shouldn't be forced to sell off half of it to keep making room!!!!
                    Knight - 45 mil BR
                    100% FREE player

Comment

If the game is being nerf, it's not accidental but rather intentional. I'm hoping for the worst this coming year

Comment

So,,they giving us an uppgrade too dragon, but we cant do anything whit it? U think this be just another balens event for next couple of years? Bc for me it smell a bit like that...
                        Most likely. Every patch has that one item. Looks like this is the item for this patch.

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
                        Far as I've seen, there was nothing in the patch notes about that being touched.
                        It's in the patch guide, under "Optimizations".
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-27-2019, 11:35 AM.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Most likely. Every patch has that one item. Looks like this is the item for this patch.

It's in the patch guide, under "Optimizations".
                          All it says is "Optimized display layout for Gems synthesis." If jumping around randomly is their idea of optimizing, they need to learn the definition!!!!!!! Definition: "to make as perfect, effective, or functional as possible" This is NERFED!!!!!!!!!!
                          Knight - 45 mil BR
                          100% FREE player

Comment

it is a balen event - it is in the recharges from tomorrow - 28.06.20119 events

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post

All it says is "Optimized display layout for Gems synthesis." If jumping around randomly is their idea of optimizing, they need to learn the definition!!!!!!! Definition: "to make as perfect, effective, or functional as possible" This is NERFED!!!!!!!!!!
                              I will see if I can find out what the intent was for the optimization. I do agree that it doesn't seem very optimal.

Comment

Working...
                              X