Wartune Patch 8.6 Maintenance 6/27 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 8.6 Maintenance 6/27 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Patch 8.6 Maintenance on Thursday, the 27th of June at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.
    Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Notes:
    1. Dragon Soul - Dragon Soul has awakened. All mortals shall tremble before its true power!
    2. Goddess Accessory - The evils are dominating the Demon Continent...Take up arms and fight alongside Goddesses in an epic battle for honor and glory! May your Goddesses always protect you.
    3. Path to Redemption - Darkness looms over Gaia once more! The dark legion seeks to re-open the entrance to Gaia. Get through the door to redemption bravely! The Goddesses will be always on your side.
    4. Added 5 Cuties: Soul Worm, Spirit Worm, Soul Slasher, Gun of Spirigoth and Spirigar's Shield. New Cuties can be summoned through the Matrix.
    5. New Cuties chapter. Upon completing chapter 3 Fetid Swap, new character - chapter 4 Deathly Sands will unlock. Bring your most experienced Cuties with the most powerful skills and prove your worth in the Deathly Sands!
    6. Added upgrade quest line to Experience system which is unlock after class advancement. Sophia also puts large quantities of special packs in the Experience panel to help you achieve your goals more quickly!
    7. Optimized Dragonchant skill. After heroic efforts made in Demon Continent, the Dragonchant pioneers have mastered powerful skills and fight styles. Eventually, they made a triumphant return and the lords are inducted into the skills of combat.
    (Note: After the update every lord’s Dragonchant battle rating might slightly decrease because 2 Dragonchant passive skills “Threat”, “Inheritance”and “Dragon Scale” have been removed from the game.)
    8. Now players with over 10 million Battle Rating can sign up as Antaeus Aider corresponding to player feedback.
    9. Invitation from players in the Blacklist will no longer be received corresponding to player feedback.
    10. Party Hall has been added to League Rumble corresponding to player feedback. Players may select party to participate in the event on the day they register.
    11. The stack limit for Will Gear, Willpower Talent Stone and EXP Talisman has been increased to 9999 corresponding to player feedback.
    12. Benefits for starters: materials required for Rare and Legendary Artifacts have been reduced.
    13. Optimized battle effect for Goddess to reduce lag based on player feedback.
    14. Optimized Tree of Ancients prize pool - players can now view item types and amounts available in the pool.
    15. Optimized Gacha prize pool - players can now view all items available in the pool instead of just 9 items previously.
    16. Optimized display layout for Gems synthesis.
    17. Updated description for certain items.
    18. Modified some translations.

Nah this dog won't hunt-take away so much attack and hp from my setup- nope wrong move-tired of all the nerfing that goes on in this damn game.

Comment

Does anyone think that the mess they've made of the dragonchant skills was necessary or even just a good idea? Somebody should explain to the devs that they don't actually have to listen to the Bad Idea Fairy perched on their shoulder. Once again they've managed to reduce player choice and make the game just that much less interesting.

[edit] hmm and on testing out the new dragon chant skills I've made progess on the demon continent whereas I'd been stuck prior to the patch. Maybe it's not all that bad, but I do hate the hard choice it forces on whether to go pvp or pve for non-cashers.
      Last edited by Darkling1976; 06-27-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
        Nah this dog won't hunt-take away so much attack and hp from my setup- nope wrong move-tired of all the nerfing that goes on in this damn game.
        Dragonchant wasnt even nerfed, it got buffs in dmg numbers and as such you deal more dmg than before the patch. I need to do a lot more testing to figure out to say definitively something bout the AoE capabilities you can build but thats the biggest worry I have right now over the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by shami91 View Post

Dragonchant wasnt even nerfed, it got buffs in dmg numbers and as such you deal more dmg than before the patch. I need to do a lot more testing to figure out to say definitively something bout the AoE capabilities you can build but thats the biggest worry I have right now over the changes.
          Try saying that to a mage attempting to clear out large teams of enemies with no cheap AoE. (everything i've seen so far is 80 rage plus) This also forces everyone to unlock at least more than one skill slot since they gave us a monster/player damage bonus choice! So you NEED two sets if you want to be able to go against both! What a mess.

Comment

Optimized Tree of Ancients prize pool - players can now view item types and amounts available in the pool
            What does this mean? I havent noticed any differenc whit my tree....
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I don't get what it mean either, did there mean Energize or what??? Also I dont see any item you can tell or am I looking in the wrong spot. lol

14. Optimized Tree of Ancients prize pool - players can now view item types and amounts available in the pool.
              Attached Files
              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
              Character: Mage
              Class: Knighthood
              level: 80
              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                I don't get what it mean either, did there mean Energize or what??? Also I dont see any item you can tell or am I looking in the wrong spot. lol

im not sure that is that tree most likely will be guild ToA

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post

guild tree isint tree of ancients
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by James_xeno View Post

Try saying that to a mage attempting to clear out large teams of enemies with no cheap AoE. (everything i've seen so far is 80 rage plus) This also forces everyone to unlock at least more than one skill slot since they gave us a monster/player damage bonus choice! So you NEED two sets if you want to be able to go against both! What a mess.
                            You can spec the soul eater to Dragon Dance, whhich is only 30 rage for 3-4 target hitting skill. The AoE output definitely got a hit but otherwise it was a definite buff to dragonchant. My only issue really is the fact there is only 1 page open and BB cost to redo skills is pretty hefty. Doesnt really matter to me personally as I can just open 2nd page but thats not an option for everybody.

Comment

what happen with server 839?

Comment

Working...
                              X